[Game Over - Town Victory] Pokemafia 2

OrangeP47

We also can't verify that he actually has a Zapdos. It could be that Shade was the intended recipient but he denied the opportunity, so Zapdos simply isn't in play. This begs the question of what happened to Wobuffet, if it's truly gone. Perhaps its strength was added to another Pokemon's...

Because it's my Pokémon with the highest chance of winning against MewTwo. Although I only do 27% dmg, ThunderPunch and Psychic both do less than 40% dmg to Espeon. So if MewTwo doesn't have Recover, I'll win.

As for my other Lv 50, it'd get wrecked by MewTwo. And my Legendary? It's still Lv 30.

2 hours ago, TheIrishman said:

Because it's my Pokémon with the highest chance of winning against MewTwo. Although I only do 27% dmg, ThunderPunch and Psychic both do less than 40% dmg to Espeon. So if MewTwo doesn't have Recover, I'll win.

As for my other Lv 50, it'd get wrecked by MewTwo. And my Legendary? It's still Lv 30.

You'll win when you do less % damage per turn?

Just now, Shade939 said:

On a slightly related note, I don't actually think I'd be here for hammer this time.

How much later would you be on? It doesn't look like Cat5 is prepared to fight, while I might actually be free for Hammer today so if it's not you, it's me.

Just now, TheIrishman said:

How much later would you be on? It doesn't look like Cat5 is prepared to fight, while I might actually be free for Hammer today so if it's not you, it's me.

I'd probably just see if I can PM retaliation all of the pertinent battle details and have him takeover for me instead.

I wouldn't leave Brigitte out of the discussion. If we don't think we can get a town victory over Mewtwo and we can't decide if TheIrishman is scum, I've still got a high suspicion on Brigitte.

My current primary would fair much better against Articuno than against Mewtwo. Turns out my other option could do more damage against Mewtwo if I had selected that one today.

14 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Whatever you say Meowth...

The only thing you’re accomplishing by disagreeing with everything at every turn is showing how much of a dipshit you are. Grow some balls, an ai distributing healing randomly would be preferable if it meant not having to see your lame pride every few posts.

3 minutes ago, Jeod said:

The only thing you’re accomplishing by disagreeing with everything at every turn is showing how much of a dipshit you are. Grow some balls, an ai distributing healing randomly would be preferable if it meant not having to see your lame pride every few posts.

Keep it civil Jeod or there will be penalties.