Current Active players

1.  TheIrishman - no votes

2.  Jeod - Jeod/trainer, Killing_You/rocket

3.  Retaliation -no votes

4.  Shade939 - no votes

5.  Killing_You - Jeod/trainer, Killing_You/rocket

6.  Brigitte - no votes

7.  Cat 5 - no votes

I think I'd rather Retaliation fight KY but only if he has Houndoom as his Primary since Sunflora would die to super effective Fire and if KY does have a Mew, MewTwo, or Lugia, then Houndoom would be completely immune to Psychic attacks and the Dark would also be super effective.

##Trainer Brigitte

##Rocket Killing_You

The point of this, is to actually put two Rocket members against each other so they can't win...

And based on the fact that Rocket should be sharing duplicate pokemon with trainers. I consider it a safe bet that Brigitte or Category 5 is Rocket, and since Category 5 is using there roster from the last game...

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I still consider Brigitte somewhat suspicious, (less so now than previously) but I find your reasoning flawed. Why does duplicates matter in this case?

I appreciate the heal, though.

KY: 2 Duplicate Pokemon

Brigitte: 3 Duplicate Pokemon

Jeod: 3 Duplicate Pokemon

Category 5: 2 Duplicate Pokemon

Shade: 3 Duplicate Pokemon

Irish: 3 Duplicate Pokemon

Retaliation: 0 Duplicate Pokemon

That's a an anomaly where nearly 50% of the pokemon in game are shared between two different trainers...

7 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

KY: 2 Duplicate Pokemon

Brigitte: 3 Duplicate Pokemon

Jeod: 3 Duplicate Pokemon

Category 5: 2 Duplicate Pokemon

Shade: 3 Duplicate Pokemon

Irish: 3 Duplicate Pokemon

Retaliation: 0 Duplicate Pokemon

That's a an anomaly where nearly 50% of the pokemon in game are shared between two different trainers...

That's why I asking, why does duplication matter? Almost everyone has 2 or more duplicates. What's your point?

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

That's why I asking, why does duplication matter? Almost everyone has 2 or more duplicates. What's your point?

KY has 2 duplicates of my Pokemon that I picked with RNG.

Brigitte has 2 duplicates of your Pokemon Category 5, and I can see the reasoning why you picked your list.

The simple explanation would be the GM gave Rocket duplicates of Trainers pokemon so investigations could actually have split results.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

KY has 2 duplicates of my Pokemon that I picked with RNG.

Brigitte has 2 duplicates of your Pokemon Category 5, and I can see the reasoning why you picked your list.

The simple explanation would be the GM gave Rocket duplicates of Trainers pokemon so investigations could actually have split results.

But only one of those investigation reports actually announced a pokemon owned by more than one person.

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

The simple fact that there are so many duplicates actually makes it weird that only one investigation marked a duplicate. Which is why I asked Brigitte to prove she has a Scyther.

I can also note the fact that this game should have 3 Rocket members in it given the lack of powerful night, and only 6 players actually have duplicates.

10 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Would suggest the opposite of her being Town.

She's been aggressive and in-your-face all game which is unusual for scum. She is the only player who can sniff out what pokemon people are using, important for investigations. 

It could also be that some of the rosters have a lie. Besides my one wildcard, it would be a reasonable strategy for scum to lie about the pokemon they have if they only lie about the ones they think they won't use.

Which would still suggest they're choosing to lie about there rosters based on other players rosters, creating the illusion of duplicates.

1 minute ago, Retaliation said:

She's been aggressive and in-your-face all game which is unusual for scum. She is the only player who can sniff out what pokemon people are using, important for investigations. 

What do you think Jeod did in star wars mafia...

Just now, Retaliation said:

I honestly can't remember star wars mafia all that well.

Scum also want to try and push the lynch and suspicion unto other players early on before Town has a chance to gather itself together and figure out who they really are.

Look, if you're going to make a case on Brigitte at this point, this is the only way it can work.

Step 1: Scum knows investigation results are insane.

Step 2: Investigations only show unique selections.

Step 3: Scyther is revealed.

Step 4: Claim to have a Scyther even though you don't.

Step 5: When your teammate is found out and did an insane investigation, out yourself fully.

Step 6: Use the insane investigation to clear your teammate of suspicion.

9 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

We've only just met this person. We don't know her playstyle yet. The best mafia players actually go out of their way to do this. Talk a lot. Make a fuss. Drive discussion on your own terms.

5 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Look, if you're going to make a case on Brigitte at this point, this is the only way it can work.

Step 1: Scum knows investigation results are insane.

Step 2: Investigations only show unique selections.

Step 3: Scyther is revealed.

Step 4: Claim to have a Scyther even though you don't.

Step 5: When your teammate is found out and did an insane investigation, out yourself fully.

Step 6: Use the insane investigation to clear your teammate of suspicion.

But investigations are meant to help Rocket find each other.

And Jeod was checking to see if you had a Scyther, before Brigitte also made certain he knew She has a Scyther.

Furthermore, it's only by TheIrishman's initiative that we even had everyone post their roster. 

Yeah, there's a reason I'm only convinced you and Retaliation are Town at this point in the game.

But, I can't see a reasoning for how investigations could be used in this setup to help Town, other than a tool for letting Rocket find each other, and helping to prevent them from banding together at game start to try and control the vote.