[Game Over - Town Victory] Pokemafia 2

OrangeP47

Let me get this straight. You want our scouter, who is down to their last life and just told you about a potential danger to taking out Mewtwo (Lapras), to battle? Even if she were on the trainer side KY would still focus her down first.

CVC

Cat 5 (2) and Retaliation (5) leads for trainers

Jeod (3) and Killing_You (5) leads for rocket

Early Hammer 2/4

Current Active players

1.  TheIrishman - No votes

2.  Jeod - Retaliation/trainer, Jeod and Killing_You/rocket

3.  Retaliation - Cat 5 and Retaliation/trainer, Jeod and Killing_You/rocket

4.  Shade939 - Cat 5 and Retaliation/trainer, Jeod and Killing_You/rocket

5.  Killing_You - Jeod and Retaliation/trainer, Irish and Killing_you/rocket

6.  Brigitte - Brigitte and Retaliation/trainer, Irish and Killing_You/rocket

7.  Cat 5 - No votes

8 hours ago, Brigitte said:

I'm sure @Shade939 has a perfectly reasonable explaination.

The funny thing is only Rocket would make such a big deal out of such a tiny detail.

I can also google characters who are actually Rocket Executives in game, and make an obvious connection, that the Rocket Executive, a term for what should be the strongest Rocket member in game, probably applies to the player with multiple investigation results pointing at him.

On 3/20/2019 at 12:08 AM, Shade939 said:

I'll raise a counterpoint in how many Rocket members do you think we have in this game?

KY is also a Rocket Executive, so he's the strongest Rocket member in game, which is also probably why we have two investigation results pointing at him instead of just one.

Also, this was what I actually said in that post you're selectively quoting...

11 minutes ago, Jeod said:

“KY is the strongest Rocket, so he’s an Executive” or “KY is an Executive, so he’s the strongest Rocket”. There’s a difference. 

No, there isn't...

That's literally just flipping the word order around to say the exact same thing...

13 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

No, there isn't...

That's literally just flipping the word order around to say the exact same thing...

The first claim is knowledge, the second is an assumption based on said knowledge. Learn how grammar works, you’ll have an easier time being town.

@Jeod, do you have a reason to think that given the information present that KY isn't the strongest Rocket member in game and would be an Executive, Admin, or whatever other term you'd prefer to use as a result of that?

Do you think there are two players in game with the ability to kidnap a pokemon from a Trainer?

Do you think it unusual that we have two investigations results pointing at KY instead of two different players?

7 hours ago, Jeod said:

Let me get this straight. You want our scouter, who is down to their last life and just told you about a potential danger to taking out Mewtwo (Lapras), to battle? Even if she were on the trainer side KY would still focus her down first.

I made no claims on Brigitte being in the fight with me. She's absolutely not taking the field if I'm on it as well. I also don't want her and Retaliation going up against Lapras, regardless of who among Brigitte and TheIrishman are scum. So all in all, no, I don't want Brigitte in the fight at all.

Whatever, believe what you want. Hopefully when I flip you take my reads more seriously instead of always comparing every thought to “muh balance”. Get this early hammer going, we’re at 2/4.

On 3/13/2019 at 4:22 AM, Category 5 Hurricane said:

We have absolutely no idea if the investigation results were insane or not. That has been just an assumption all this time. They could very easily all be accurate. KY lying about his role pretty much means he has to be scum. The hard part now is going to be trying to isolate who his teammate(s) is(are). Which will make the combatant selection very interesting this next day phase.

One thing I'm interested in is how, despite all the duplicate pokemon we supposedly share, three of the four investigations marked a pokemon only one person claimed to have. Brigitte, would you be able to prove that you actually have a Scyther?

This is me directly asking Brigitte to prove she has a Scyther, by the way. Night 8.

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Reminder that if early hammer happens I won't be available until around 8 pm EDT, maybe later, so if it happens, send in your autobattles accordingly.

Let me guess. Community Day? Nerd. :v

6 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Whatever, believe what you want. Hopefully when I flip you take my reads more seriously instead of always comparing every thought to “muh balance”. Get this early hammer going, we’re at 2/4.

Then come up with better reads. The only decent one you've gone with this entire game is Irish could be Rocket because he hasn't really done anything. And maybe the investigation result on you was wrong because you traded your Voltorb away...

2 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Good lord, we've been playing this game for over a month and nobody is out of it yet. Remember when Jeod said it was "endgame"?

A consequence  of the nature of the setup, unfortunately.