[Game Over - Town Victory] Pokemafia 2

OrangeP47

Well, Jolteon will die eventually, so I'll just end it.

NIGHT START, 2 posts from this point on.... but first.

Jeod had been eliminated from the game!  He was Ethan, and he was TOWN.

200px-HeartGold_SoulSilver_Ethan.png

Standby for post-battle PMs.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

I'll allow this as a free post :p

In my head I was thinking KY using a healing item counted as something weird happening.

Anyway, Jeod was truly the hero of our story :ghost:.

Irish is still scum suspect number 1 for me, based on KY's reactions to his positioning in battles (as a partner/opponent).

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

Hero of this Story indeed. Pull yourselves together, town. It's not over yet! See you on the other side. *tips hat*

HOW DARE YOU NINJA MY EULOGY

Fun fact, when I went to my grandfather's funeral three weekends ago I was one of only three family members to stand up and give a eulogy, and mine was the longest. I wouldn't have had the self-confidence and courage to do that without the personality growth I've gotten out of playing mafia games, so thank you all for contributing to my health and well-being!

Investigation results are still weird if we only get a total of four of them for the entire game and they can actually be insane like that. I'd assume to balance it out every sane result we could get can only point to KY or a single Rocket member since you need multiple results to verify them if you have them mixed up with insane results.

23 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

If anyone has a use for a Magnet, Soft Sand, or a PSNCureBerry, or could really use some sort of healing item, let me know. I need to clear some inventory so I can actually use these excess coins.

I could always use more healing items if you really want to part with it. :p I woudn't really even complain if I got a potion to max out the HP of my Heracross.

Okay, that's it. I'm not here to joke around anymore.

All I wanted was a nice, clean fight. I put Irish on my side because I figured giving myself a Lapras buddy would increase my chances of not being instantly murdered. That's all. I figured we'd do a proper 2v2, and I wanted to try and stack things in my favor. I didn't think I'd get that, which is fine. It was just an idea.

I didn't expect you guys to actually go for the stupid 3v1 thing. And to top it off, you managed to stack it in such a way that the penalty didn't even frickin' matter! That's just unsportsmanlike, borderline cheating in my eyes. What you should've done was put Joltean and Houndoom against me, and then had them double up Bite/Crunch. I die in one round fair and square, and that's that. Heck, it would've been some nice and proper retribution for my cocky persona.

So I hope you guys had fun with Perfect Cell, because he's gone.

Day 13

Another bright, shining morning in Goldenrod!  Today is the last double battle, plan carefully...

CVC

No one leads for trainers

No one leads for rocket

Early Hammer 0/3

Current Active players

1.  TheIrishman - No votes

2.  Retaliation - No votes

3.  Shade939 - No votes

4.  Killing_You - No votes

5.  Brigitte - No votes

6.  Cat 5 - No votes

CVC