[Game Over - Town Victory] Pokemafia 2

OrangeP47

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

To be fair Nodlied's game seemed like it was *supposed* to work that way.... we just eventually got fed up and decided to go Committee of Public Safety on all the other factions :p

Yea it got ridiculous but not surprising, it was just "easier" and a lot "faster". :p

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

I have a grand total of 5 things you could classify as new video games from Christmas, some of which I've not even installed yet, and I have the capital to buy more (though I probably won't), and I'm also suddenly obsessed with some older games too.

Because of older games I didn't play or finish at least half of my steam library myself.

8 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

To be fair Nodlied's game seemed like it was *supposed* to work that way.... we just eventually got fed up and decided to go Committee of Public Safety on all the other factions :p

6 minutes ago, VERTi60 said:

Yea it got ridiculous but not surprising, it was just "easier" and a lot "faster". :p

The gun, or at least its mechanics, was/were a mistake. :v

18 minutes ago, VERTi60 said:

Because of older games I didn't play or finish at least half of my steam library myself.

The game in question is Project Zomboid.  It's a game still under development.  In the past 2 years since I played it's gotten quite a bit better, and the map has expanded to be about 225% of the size it used to be.  That's reignited my love of zombies, and I've been playing some L4D out of nostalgia as well.  Also there's Football Manager, which I'll never not be obsessed with.  So that makes a grand total of 8 games on my radar at present time, which is really entirely too much, especially with other life concerns, heh.

5 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

The game in question is Project Zomboid.  It's a game still under development.  In the past 2 years since I played it's gotten quite a bit better, and the map has expanded to be about 225% of the size it used to be.  That's reignited my love of zombies, and I've been playing some L4D out of nostalgia as well.

So should I count with you if I would like to finish Dead Island 2 with a coop partner? :)

8 minutes ago, VERTi60 said:

So should I count with you if I would like to finish Dead Island 2 with a coop partner? :)

I never actually beat Dead Island 1, believe it or not.  It was fun, at first, but after awhile I just kinda got bored with that one for some reason.  Though it did produce the hilarious moment of me running to a car trying to drive away from a horde, only to get into the passenger side because PNG drives on the left apparently.  I'm sure that threw off a lot of players.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

I never actually beat Dead Island 1, believe it or not.  It was fun, at first, but after awhile I just kinda got bored with that one for some reason.  Though it did produce the hilarious moment of me running to a car trying to drive away from a horde, only to get into the passenger side because PNG drives on the left apparently.  I'm sure that threw off a lot of players.

Yea it's better to play with someone so that in case you would be a shotgun 😄

1 hour ago, Nodlied said:

The gun, or at least its mechanics, was/were a mistake. :v

To be fair, it did create a rather epic sounding ending though, where a Prince of the Empire revealed a hunting rifle  at the very last moment before ending the threat of Yuri and cementing his future rule of the Empire.

Still, the gun did manage to become the focus of the entire game and needed to be nerfed so it wasn't the deciding factor of who won, and the other mechanics could be more prevalent.

8 hours ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Consider me signed up for this as long as the start date is after February 10th.

That can be arranged.

Also reminder to all parties to send me your poke-party.  If you need help I can offer suggestions, as can the other players probably, but you don't necessarily want to tip them off eh.

5 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

That can be arranged.

Also reminder to all parties to send me your poke-party.  If you need help I can offer suggestions, as can the other players probably, but you don't necessarily want to tip them off eh.

You have some, do you not? I think I sent mine a month or so ago.

Just now, Jeod said:

You have some, do you not? I think I sent mine a month or so ago.

I have most people's, but am missing a few.  I'm all for taking your time to decide, but the sooner I get a team, the sooner I can generate their stats and moveset, which is just one more thing to get out of the way.  Granted, to meet that start date, there's still plenty of time, I just like to have my ducks in a row.

I'll tentatively set the start date for Feb 18th (a Monday).  I'd prefer to start on a weekend, but the 16th is not only Poke Go community day, but it's also when us kids are getting together to take my mom out for her birthday.

If we don't get a few last minute joiners, I will have to change the game, and I'd like feedback on what direction the existing players would like it to go.  I know the simplest solution is just to do a battle tournament, but I also know several people specifically don't want that, and wanted more mafia like elements to this game.

I also still need rosters from Brigitte and Cat 5, plus confirmation from Irish.

Just trying for last calls.

@Alstar

@VERTi60

@FRAYDO Were you able to process everything?

@Killing_You Were you able to work it in now that it's a new month?

@Chaos_Knight

@iLikeToSnipe Have you changed your mind?

@Voe

@kamuixmod

@Mojoman

@Nodlied You deciding to join now?

@ChopBam I know it's probably a "no" but I can hope :b

Irish!  Can you confirm your team for me in PM?  I have a list, but I didn't commit it to my files, so I'm wondering if that meant we were waiting on possible changes or something.  If everything's fine I can just add you in to the files though.