Killing_You

Tiberian Dawn: Ground Zero Official Q&A Thread!

5 hours ago, Metaridley said:

building design question

will be both power plants in the game? (normal and advanced) - in my mind for a artistic touch, a normal power plant in a little base would make sense for only power up barracks, vehicle production and a few smaller buildings like SD or ore silo.

so for big bases with extra buildings like CY, radar, super weapon and lot more defenses a advanced PP would make sense. in addition to these arguments, the A.PP don't take more space as the A.PP from APB/RA1

Honestly, that's a bit undecided. There's not much difference design wise between the two, so we could theoretically go with the design you mentioned (PP for small base, APP for large) without much issue. I will say that the APP might not be in the first release, but I'd like to eventually have it for variety.

5 hours ago, Metaridley said:

(but APB, give me the A.PP back, i miss it!)

Agreed. If APB doesn't, we'll have it as a prop somewhere.

12 hours ago, Killing_You said:

Agreed. If APB doesn't, we'll have it as a prop somewhere.

I would love to see a map or two have old abandoned or destroyed Allied or Soviet bases, like how in Tiberian Sun we saw old Tiberian Dawn bases. It’s so cool!

3 hours ago, NodGuy said:

I would love to see a map or two have old abandoned or destroyed Allied or Soviet bases, like how in Tiberian Sun we saw old Tiberian Dawn bases. It’s so cool!

Have you Played the new Winter Assault on Interim Apex. It takes place on the ruins of an old Allied Base.