Revert Server Updates

Cjx0r

I suggest we revert the server updates from the latest revision. The changes have drastically altered gameplay to an entirely new environment where barely anyone (excluding server staff) is aware of actual statistics regarding the units they play with.

As usual, in an effort to "rebalance" the game (for the 70th time) the only thing accomplished was reshuffling units to generate the exact same disparity between them. I'm not quite sure why there's an impression that more change more often will generate a larger player base when it can barely retain its current one. The administration at the 3/16 servers that people actually play on is so dissociated from it's dying playerbase that they persistently insist they're representing is single handedly driving this game into the ground.

I'm genuinely not surprised older C&C games maintain a larger playerbase that this game could ever hope to have. If your goal is to destroy this game once and for all, please stay the course. 

It's better to at least have an open discussion about, instead of sitting in a TS channel complaining about the issues you have with the game. Where the devs working on it see it, and other people can throw in their two cents.

16 hours ago, TeamWolf said:

It's better to at least have an open discussion about, instead of sitting in a TS channel complaining about the issues you have with the game. Where the devs working on it see it, and other people can throw in their two cents.

I've talked to the Devs in person about these issues which I brought up in the conversation in which you told me to come here. I love how coming here I'm just redirected back to talking to the devs in person. Great stuff! The consistency is top notch. 

Like I told you then and had to come here to confirm, making this thread was pointless. Don't need to be here anymore, but not seeing an option to delete this account. Feel free to do so when you get a chance. 

Edited by Cjx0r