W3D Hub's 4th birthday!

moonsense715

Dear Comrades and Commanders,

We are pleased to announce that W3D Hub will be 4 years old on Sunday (27th January)! Can you believe it? Time flies quickly in the brotherhood. Faster than some people even think.

5QyI7IO.png

Thank you all for hanging with us for so long and we hope to continue providing enjoyable games and events for many more years to come!

APB Game NightTo celebrate, we are holding another official APB Game Night on Saturday 8:30 PM GMT like last time. The event will be streamed live at https://www.twitch.tv/w3dhub. Additional streamers are welcome to join the streaming bandwagon!

Spoiler

It is not on Sunday as we understand people have to get up early on Monday.

Community AMA

We're also celebrating our 4th birthday by holding a Community AMA (Ask Me Anything) thread here! Here you can ask members of the team anything you darn well please! 
Note: If you want to ask a question anonymously, feel free to use our Idea Box found on the frontpage!

After the AMA is over we'll take a look at the questions and do a round of answers! Please check the thread for all the details, including the question format!

Community Meeting

Last but not least, we are hosting a Community Meeting on Discord on Sunday 8-9 PM GMT, on our birthday. Hop on to chat with your fellow community members and some of the developers. Oh and expect a surprise at the meeting too!

See you on Saturday and Sunday, prepare for some kickass games and some chill talking!

[blurb]It's W3D Hub's 4 year anniversary! Let's celebrate![/blurb]

2 minutes ago, MechanicalThighs said:

Happy birthday you guys! I've actually been here, at least as a lurker, for the entire time, and what a ride it's been. I'll be sticking around for the next four, and I'm excited to see what comes in that time.

Speak up more often you! I had wondered where you went 😛

Woohoo! I would join the game night but my PC kicked the bucket last week. I haven’t decided between the laptop or another PC yet. I’ll probably go for a cheap laptop that can play W3D and C&C games. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Have fun, commanders and conquerors.