Command & Conquer in Roblox

Hey all!

I was told to speak up more by Mr. Einstein. I don't usually have much to say, but I thought you all might have some interest in some of my Roblox modeling work, since you showed interest back when I posted my reimagined M16 Mk. II Pulse Rifle. I still build a little for fun, and I make C&C stuff pretty often, much of which tends to be Tiberian Sun or Renegade. So, here are pictures of some of my latest work or updates to old stuff.

Barracks1.thumb.png.41f8d49699cb5af134ff80f9b253e522.png

Front view of my GDI Barracks. This is unfortunately the only outside shot I took, but I got all the external details thanks to the Reborn mod, which has been a huge help recreating this stuff. It has a full interior, but I wasn't able to show it due to upload limits.

TiberiumWalls1.thumb.png.2052ab74450b8c71dd42e731c04dcefb.png

This is a quick vignette I threw together using my Riparius models, and all my wall components(Gate, Concrete Wall, Vulcan, RPG, and SAM)

TSH1.thumb.png.3cb96b44e3a20dfba65e847c01a73e1c.png

One of my larger vignettes depicting a scaled down scene from Renegade's first mission, The Scorpion Hunters. I took a lot of inspiration from Ren-X for a lot of the models used, mostly in the vehicles and weapons.

Hangar1.thumb.png.c5af117f30dffb35545a667de982559c.png

Picture of my ORCA Maintenance Hanger. I used a pair of pictures from a guy named AircraftKiller as inspiration, but threw in my own flair. The ORCAs I've been building for years, and this is their current best state, which I think is pretty good. They're a mashup of a couple dozen reference pictures I've found over the time I've been working on them, so they're not really accurate to TD.

Hangar2.thumb.png.2d2805aa62db6ca07f7e08d1b685b8e2.png

Better view of the ORCA from the top.

I hope you all like these! I've put a lot of work into this stuff, it's sort of a hobby of mine.

Edited by MechanicalThighs
Removing artifacts from original posting.

22 hours ago, FRAYDO said:

Pretty neat stuff! That Aircraftkiller is a swell guy, wouldn't you know? I can only imagine the amount of time put into these, but man that's some impressive stuff. Very nice.

6 hours ago, OWA said:

Nice work man! Tagging @Synaesthesia just in case he's lurking around somewhere. ;) 

Thank you both! Yeah, lots of hours! It's fun though, being able to recreate this stuff and do whatever I want with it(which hasn't been much, truth be told). I actually remember seeing AircraftKiller around the old Bluehell forums, but couldn't remember if he'd made the jump over here. He makes good stuff, lol. Thanks for your interest though! Means a lot.

I like it I never really saw anything c&c related in roblox the only things I found was ra2 ar in roblox witch looked so crappy and cheaply made I laughed when I was in the game but God thats so good, I mean I tried making somthing c&c related like the temple of Nod but I just said the hail with it and gave up but this just looks amazing nice work 

1 hour ago, thedisclaimitory said:

I like it I never really saw anything c&c related in roblox the only things I found was ra2 ar in roblox witch looked so crappy and cheaply made I laughed when I was in the game but God thats so good, I mean I tried making somthing c&c related like the temple of Nod but I just said the hail with it and gave up but this just looks amazing nice work 

Yeah the C&C content over there is lacking, I think I've probably got a pretty large chunk of it. I did however find some rather basic sets waaaaay back when, that had some pretty cool Red Alert 2 stuff. There was an Allied Barracks, a Tech Center, a ConYard, a War Factory, some walls, as well as a Prism Tower and a Pillbox. There was Soviet stuff too. Later on I found Generals models, like this really neat animated Particle Cannon. There was little if any Tiberian Sun content though(There was this one guy making some pretty cool models though, even had a Kodiak and a Philadelphia), so I ended up making my own stuff.

yeah especialy now there is somthing verry cool on roblox called the conquerors 2 and it kinda throws the name back at me to command and conquer but it is a cool game but other than just that rts in roblox theres nothing els c&c related only things ive seen is groups and group places but they would later get shut down so its nice to see some one making content related to C&C 

but heres my main question have you ever thought about making a c&c game on roblox were you would have all 3 platforms like generals, ra and tib series witch would be cool in my opinion but it would be hard to make 

• 1 year later...