APB Honourable Mentions

Is this on? What? It is? Brilliant. So I just talk on this, or... oh, okay.

Welcome to the APB Honourable Mentions thread! You have voted for the top three players who have participated in the Games Night. Without further ado, let's give a shout-out to:

@Pushwall! Thanks to your team skills, piloting skills and ability to adapt to the situation, you collected 4 votes. Congratulations!

@Dghelneshi! Your being a great teamplayer and consistent hard work has not only earned you a $5 Steam Card for a runner's up prize, but also an honourable mention at votes. Reach round with your arm and pat yourself on the back!

@Silverlight! Although people don't talk a lot about your game skillz, a lot of emphasis was placed on your tactics and planning helping to win the day multiple times, enough for you to sit with votes. A job well done in my opinion!

Though we may not have much to award you with, know that your efforts have not gone unnoticed. Great job to you three!

With luck, I hope to implement this more often, so while you may not win any gifts you will get recognition for being fantastic players.
I'd also like to thank everyone who participated in the Games Night; you are helping breathe life into this community!