IA Testament Birthday Bash!

FRAYDO

Join us tomorrow for the IA Testament Birthday Bash Game Night! 7PM CST/1AM GMT on the best IA server, don't miss it! [blurb]Join us tomorrow for the IA Testament Birthday Bash Game Night! 7PM CST/1AM GMT on the best IA server, don't miss it! [/blurb][thumb]thumb_ia.1.png[/thumb]

YaC0c27.jpg

I will be there

<iframe src="http://free.timeanddate.com/countdown/i6nnwii7/n137/cf12/cm0/cu4/ct0/cs0/ca0/cr0/ss0/cac000/cpc000/pcfff/tc66c/fn3/fs100/szw320/szh135/tatTime%20left%20to%20Event%20in/tac000/tptTime%20since%20Event%20started%20in/tpc000/mac000/mpc000/iso2019-03-02T17:00:00" allowTransparency="true" frameborder="0" width="202" height="61"></iframe>

Edited by Raptor29aa
Trying to fix count down timer

@Raptor29aa Normal users can't use html in forum posts (its a security precaution). But I tried "fixing" it, and it seems that the forum simply doesn't like the <iframe> tag, becasue this is the best I could get.... It might be possible but I'm not sure how to do it.

That's an HTTP iframe on an HTTPS site.  The forum probably isn't interfering, it's your browser refusing to accept it.  Check your browser console -- mine is confirming the block.

EDIT: NB any third party countdown services are in the same category as 3rd party advertisers.  Visitor tracking, etc.

Edited by Veyrdite