[GAME OVER] Marvel Endgame Mafia

Jeod

48 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Someone should pass Jeod the time stone, because clearly he needs to develop an appreciation for that concept ;)

Oh I have an appreciation for it alright...

DAY THREE

ChopBam was killed last night. He was Drax the Destroyer and town. RIP in pepperoni.

image.thumb.png.b98acc15bc343467669e9aebf554325e.png

Things appear to be getting more dangerous. If you want to ensure this timeline is the one where you win, you better plan carefully...day ends in 50 hours!

More things from Cat 5:  His read on Mojo isn't 100%, so we should still keep an eye on him.  He just felt Mojo was town enough that he wanted us to stop the lynch, hence why he contacted me (and he didn't know specifically that the action would contact me).

His number 1 suspect is ILTS, who I've promised to review more.

Probably should have used my second night post for that instead of a joke.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

More things from Cat 5:  His read on Mojo isn't 100%, so we should still keep an eye on him.  He just felt Mojo was town enough that he wanted us to stop the lynch, hence why he contacted me (and he didn't know specifically that the action would contact me).

Why does he say that?

Just now, Killing_You said:

iLTS being his top scum read. I ask mostly because his reactions yesterday seemed town-ish to me, despite being a bit overly aggressive.

He didn't like the way iLTS conducted himself during the debate, though he agreed with me that iLTS' theory did make sense in the context of the game.  He also said he kind of scumreads him by default, and apparently back in the day iLTS was some kind of scum extraordinaire.  That was before my time so I can't vouch for it, but I have no reason to disbelive Cat 5, and he *is* confirmed town after all.

3 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Probably should have used my second night post for that instead of a joke.

Could you give us some details? Yesterday your wording made it feel like Cat5 knew something about Mojo, not just "he felt he was town enough".

[Meta] One of my favorite parts of this game is that the dead doc has no spoilers so it's just as much a discussion as the live thread. It's going to be quite the long read by the end of this game. :v

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

Could you give us some details? Yesterday your wording made it feel like Cat5 knew something about Mojo, not just "he felt he was town enough".

He didn't want to give me more details, in part because he doesn't fully trust me, which is fair enough.  I have a feeling he didn't know the contact would be with me and would have preferred with someone else.  At first I thought maybe he copped him, but from further conversation I don't think that's the case.  He only told me his read "wasn't 100%" AFTER the day phase was over, and we were in night.  To be fair, during the day phase it appears he caught me literally as he was on his way out the door to work.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

He didn't want to give me more details, in part because he doesn't fully trust me, which is fair enough.  I have a feeling he didn't know the contact would be with me and would have preferred with someone else.  At first I thought maybe he copped him, but from further conversation I don't think that's the case.  He only told me his read "wasn't 100%" AFTER the day phase was over, and we were in night.  To be fair, during the day phase it appears he caught me literally as he was on his way out the door to work.

I'm honestly 50/50 on buying that, it is just your word right now and in hindsight seems kind of scummy with how it went down (though that could be more Cat5's fault then yours if you are telling the truth). I think we should hold off on any kind of scum hunting through this until somebody else can use the soul stone to talk with Cat5.

I'm honestly 50/50 on buying that, it is just your word right now and in hindsight seems kind of scummy with how it went down (though that could be more Cat5's fault then yours if you are telling the truth). I think we should hold off on any kind of scum hunting through this until somebody else can use the soul stone to talk with Cat5.

I can say for sure that the soul stone is safe right now, so verification should come, eventually.

Oh, and something else:  The soul stone blocks your own night actions.  This is one reason why I didn't do anything N1.  This too should be able to be verified later as well.  Cat 5 had a stone D1 and safely passed it before he was killed.  He said the stone he had does NOT block any of your actions.  He didn't tell me what stone it was though.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

Oh, and something else:  The soul stone blocks your own night actions.  This is one reason why I didn't do anything N1.  This too should be able to be verified later as well.  Cat 5 had a stone D1 and safely passed it before he was killed.  He said the stone he had does NOT block any of your actions.  He didn't tell me what stone it was though.

Did ChopBam claim he had a stone? I thought he said something but I can't remember. Might be mixing him up with Shade.

Did ChopBam claim he had a stone? I thought he said something but I can't remember. Might be mixing him up with Shade.

He did.  I have a theory his lynchproof was actually a stone, and that pulse or whatever was it activating and then he was required to pass it last night.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

He did.  I have a theory his lynchproof was actually a stone, and that pulse or whatever was it activating and then he was required to pass it last night.

Though since he was town, I don't know why he was so uncooperative.