[GAME OVER] Marvel Endgame Mafia

Jeod

Just now, Louis said:

I'm not lying it really happened 

##vote orange

I'm not changing that

Maybe it did, but we have Shade, who's confirmed as town, confirming that Orange passed him the soul stone. Either your stone doesn't affect passing an infinity stone or you're lying.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

Or other forces we don't know about are at work... this seems like a really complicated game....  I was actually going to originally pass to Louis though, as she knows Cat 5 in person and could maybe combo with him well, but backed off of that in favor of Shade.

You favored shade because he is mod confirmed

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

Let's do this too. Did anybody pass Louis the mind stone on N1?

And no one did, I originally had it

Just now, Louis said:

I had my suspicions on orange, he's all talk, he's talked about what's happened so far but he hasn't said much on useful info also I get suspicious of talkitive people

I'm known for talking prodigiously.  I got this post count in record time.  It's kind of my thing regardless of alignment.

And I can't do much else because the soul stone was blocking me.  And some other reasons, but mainly that.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

I'm known for talking prodigiously.  I got this post count in record time.  It's kind of my thing regardless of alignment.

And I can't do much else because the soul stone was blocking me.  And some other reasons, but mainly that.

Other reasons? Oh do tell

Just now, Louis said:

Yes, because I wanted to see if Irish would die but as I've said before I was redirected and theb chopbam died

And you're other action to redirect Orange to Irish was instead said to be redirected to Chopbam also?

3 minutes ago, Louis said:

I redirected orange then some redirected it to chopbam 

Who was your original target? Just trying to make sure I'm 100% clear here. Sounds like you're claiming that you targeted player X and somebody redirected player X to ChopBam. Might have missed it, but I just want to be certain.

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

Who was your original target? Just trying to make sure I'm 100% clear here. Sounds like you're claiming that you targeted player X and somebody redirected player X to ChopBam. Might have missed it, but I just want to be certain.

Basically targeted the same two players with two different actions, ended up having all of them be redirected to Chopbam.