[GAME OVER] Marvel Endgame Mafia

Jeod

2 hours ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

I'm probably busy until hammer due to unexpected errands. That being said, Orange does bring up a valid point.

Has anybody received iron armor this game?

@Louis @TheIrishman @FRAYDO @Brigitte @Killing_You

If we get a "no" from everyone else I'd say that's a very solid reason to lynch Mojo.

Nope, I can't do anything at night 

Also being said I'll change my vote since everyone has a point about mojoman

##vote mojoman

But to say the least I'm not done with my hunt on orange for now....

Also if chopbam used his stone wouldn't he be able to pass it safely and someone's (scum) just lying about it?

1 minute ago, Killing_You said:

Can you tell us a little bit about Attunement, perhaps?

No, that is not one of my abilities. And I'm ready to slam down a full role claim if I need to. But once I do that my usefulness to town through abilities will be over.

2 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

No, that is not one of my abilities. And I'm ready to slam down a full role claim if I need to. But once I do that my usefulness to town through abilities will be over.

Because your ability can't work unless no one know's how it works?

1 minute ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Okay @TheIrishman I think we need your input here, because it sounds like one of you is straight up lying.

Just now, TheIrishman said:

I don't actually know if iLTS has Attunement. That was a gambit since the reality stone steals a random ability, I don't know who it belongs to. If it's not iLTS, I'd expect it to be Louis, Brigitte, or Mojo, just based on the ability's name.

And what does the ability do though?

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

Unlike you, I've been looking for scum. You pick a person you think is scum and then try to prove it at all costs.

No, I pursue them based on there suspicious behavior until they given me reason to think they're Town.

3 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

Okay, we're at nine minutes to hammer, and Mojo is still the number one vote. @TheIrishman and @Shade939, please confirm for me: Did Mojo use Iron Armor on you guys on the nights you claimed?

Okay, pretty sure I've missed this on mobile. Who did Mojo claim he gave armor to? I can only recall Irish.

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

Okay, pretty sure I've missed this on mobile. Who did Mojo claim he gave armor to? I can only recall Irish.

Same, but Irish made a chart that said Mojo gave Shade armor N2. I want clarification for both claims.