[GAME OVER] Marvel Endgame Mafia

Jeod

3 hours ago, Killing_You said:

Louis, please explain why you held your vote on Mojo.

I only changed my vote because he wasn't talking as much about himself, people made good points about him possibly being scum, but then I went shopping so I didn't have time to change my vote

So then I didn't see the part where he said that he was helping people until after hammer time

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

I stole the reality stone from Irish. That was from N2 when I thought he was scum or TP for sure. I did learn something from using it. Which is how I've found at least one scum.

Just waiting on @Brigitte

Who knows when she'll show up, you might as well just tell us so we can work on everything while you're away.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

Who knows when she'll show up, you might as well just tell us so we can work on everything while you're away.

I'm waiting in the hopes of getting the entire scum team nailed down, not just one. We've got plenty of time.

I've been wrong before when I've thought I had somebody for sure. I'm pretty sure we're at MYLO, we need to be absolutely sure.

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

Feel free to do your own scum hunting though. That could still help.

Yeah, I'll admit, I'm distracted.  First it was FM, now my TV's broke and I need to go get a new one tomorrow, so now not only am I distracted but I'm in a bad mood too.