[GAME OVER] Marvel Endgame Mafia

Jeod

1 minute ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Also, even if Orange has a double life they'd still win if they can kill a town in the lynch today. Bussing someone who will come back the next day is the worst possible play.

Honestly, if I could tell you for certain what the reason was, I would. 

Well, we have three confirmed abilities that nobody wants to claim, Raise Defenses, Attunement, and Disable. We know for sure that Brigitte has Remove Inhibitor and KY can web people up during the day.

@Brigitte

Mojoman, who ended up being town, claims that you visited ChopBam. Can you explain this?

4 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Here's another question. If Brigitte were to flip town, who do you think would be the scum team?

Process of (literal) elimination would tell me Orange and Louis. Which makes even less sense, given that Louis presented such incriminating evidence against Orange.

Another possibility, now that I think about it, is that Louis and Brigitte are the scum team. While I don't think it's the case, it's certainly possible. Most of the evidence against Orange came from Louis, and it would explain why Brigitte is willing to "bus" Orange.

Either way, the only two scum teams that make sense to me are Louis/Brigitte and Orange/Brigitte.

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

I'm waiting to hear back from Brigitte, but that's the possibility I'm leaning towards as well. Less likely, but still possible, is that Irish is scum or TP but we also need to hear from him. He hasn't been too forthcoming on his goals.

For the record, if Irish is unlynchable scum I might actually strangle Jeod.

Just now, Killing_You said:

For the record, if Irish is unlynchable scum I might actually strangle Jeod.

I doubt he's totally unlynchable. But if he is I'll help...

Also, I'm considering blasting Orange with the power stone. If he's also somehow scum with a death save that might actually bypass it.

Wow, look at all this activity when the forum was down (now with horrid errors).

I was so unconcerned because at this point there's really nothing I can do, so there's no point getting worked up over it.  The logical conclusion of wasting a day on me is that scum win, but you don't need me to tell you that.

1 minute ago, TheIrishman said:

I can vote, but if I help kill someone through voting I lose my passive (or other means such as a power stone). And can't you kill Orange with your Power Stone, iLTS?

My win condition is just to survive.

I can, but I wanted to discuss with town first. Needless to say, I don't buy that a lynchproof neutral just has a goal of survival.

I can, but I wanted to discuss with town first. Needless to say, I don't buy that a lynchproof neutral just has a goal of survival.

I mean, I could tell you more, but I'm not sure you want me to. Or rather Town wants me to.

I guess I don't particularly care, oh well.

I'm not just Lynchproof, I'm Deathproof, but I change alignments depending on who tries to kill me. If Scum tries to NK me, I switch to Town while if Town tries to daykill me I switch to Scum. Lynching doesn't affect my alignment.

I guess I don't particularly care, oh well.

I'm not just Lynchproof, I'm Deathproof, but I change alignments depending on who tries to kill me. If Scum tries to NK me, I switch to Town while if Town tries to daykill me I switch to Scum. Lynching doesn't affect my alignment.

What if neutral tries to kill you? :v

Pretty sure you'd succeed with the Power Stone (it's unblockable, right?) :b But I don't change alignment if any Neutral or Third Party are involved with trying to kill me.

What if Shade tries to kill you, he's an alignment all to his own ;)

Pretty sure you'd succeed with the Power Stone (it's unblockable, right?) :b But I don't change alignment if any Neutral or Third Party are involved with trying to kill me.

Do you intend to stay neutral or would you be willing to help town? If Brigitte flips town we're going to need your vote. I have no reason to lynch or attack you.

Do you intend to stay neutral or would you be willing to help town? If Brigitte flips town we're going to need your vote. I have no reason to lynch or attack you.

If she flips Town, then KY is almost certainly the other Scum seeing as Louis is the one who pointed Orange out as Scum via Soul Stone doc. Then you just have to shoot KY, and lynch Orange. 

But yeah, I'll vote if Brigitte flips Town.

2 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

If she flips Town, then KY is almost certainly the other Scum seeing as Louis is the one who pointed Orange out as Scum via Soul Stone doc. Then you just have to shoot KY, and lynch Orange. 

But yeah, I'll vote if Brigitte flips Town.

I'm honestly leaning towards a scum flip due to the tracking claim from Mojo. But KY/Orange was my second pick for scum team.

1 hour ago, Louis said:

##snipe Bridget

Honestly if I get this wrong then i quit

I’ll resolve this when I’m home, currently have two hours left of my shift then an hour drive home.

I mean, it's clear nobody is going to take me seriously at this point, but I also think it's pretty clear that either somebody is lying or one of these cases being made doesn't have the full info.  Something's not right.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

I mean, it's clear nobody is going to take me seriously at this point, but I also think it's pretty clear that either somebody is lying or one of these cases being made doesn't have the full info.  Something's not right.

Two people are definitely lying. We have three confirmed abilities that almost certainly belong to scum. Louis has confirmed her snipe ability and Brigitte has remove inhibitor. I think your the liar, but I can't say for certain until the flip.