[GAME OVER] Marvel Endgame Mafia

Jeod

While we wait, there is one thing we can do.

Known, un-claimed abilities:

• Raise Defenses (confirmed scum ability); roleblock on being visited
  • Attunement (unknown alignment); see if target has infinity stones
  • Disable (confirmed scum ability); roleblock target

Louis:

• Snipe (confirmed); day kill
  • Self heal (unconfirmed)

Killing_You:

• Web (confirmed); day roleblock and voteblock
  • Spidey Sense (unconfirmed); passive watcher

Brigitte:

• Remove Inhibitor (confirmed by Irish); unknown purpose
  • Day kill immunity (confirmed)

Orange:

• Extra life (unconfirmed)
  • Role copy from visitor (unconfirmed)

iLikeToSnipe:

• Day kill immunity (confirmed)
  • Infinity stone steal (confirmed)

TheIrishman:

• Total kill immunity (semi-confirmed)
  • Change alignment if attacked (unconfirmed)

Listing out the abilities like this Orange and Brigitte seem like the obvious scum team. Any thoughts or corrections?

iLikeToSnipe unleashes the power stone on OrangeP47! While Nick Fury would normally fake his death with a low heartbeat or other biological means, the power of the stone completely disintegrates him!

OrangeP47, who was Nick Fury (mafia), is dead!

nick-fury.png&f=1

I haven't been able to keep track of the CvC, so I'll wipe it clean.

image.png.137e46a4cde9d2951700e36c96eb8e99.png

So here's my dilemma. I think there's a strong case to be made for either KY or Brigitte to be scum. Besides average scumminess, there's a few key reasons I'll summarize below.

Killing_You:

If we look back at the previous day, there were no scum targets up there for the lynch. No matter what happened, scum weren't at risk. If KY believed that Mojo was innocent, why would he voteblock Orange and then not vote for a no lynch to guarantee that the confirmed town doctor lived? You could chalk it up to bad thinking or a scum move to try and gain brownie points while leaving the chance for two non-scum to get lynched. Either way, looking back over his posts I get the feeling that he was generally softer on Orange and more aggressive towards other players like Brigitte.

Brigitte:

A glaring problem is that Mojoman, a confirmed doctor/tracker, claimed she visited a target N2 and she claimed otherwise. She also held her vote on Mojoman and has a day kill immunity. This would mean that all neutrals are day kill immune, one town is immune (Louis, I think it's safe to say she's town), and then Brigitte's claim. It would fit kind of nicely for mafia to have their own immunity given all the day kills floating around. Then again, that could have been Orange if he really did have an extra life.

Between the two I'm honestly not sure who it could be. Will need to hear from Brigitte and think some more. Anybody else have some thoughts?

5 hours ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Well, we have three confirmed abilities that nobody wants to claim, Raise Defenses, Attunement, and Disable. We know for sure that Brigitte has Remove Inhibitor and KY can web people up during the day.

@Brigitte

Mojoman, who ended up being town, claims that you visited ChopBam. Can you explain this?

I can't tell you anymore then i have been able to, my remove inhibitor ability is a multi-night ability. I am 3 of 5 stages of removing it.
It does not target anybody. Spidey over here, with his supposed ability to see people visit people, should be able to confirm that i haven't been visiting anybody for other nights

4 hours ago, Louis said:

##snipe Bridget

Honestly if I get this wrong then i quit

Bitch.

3 hours ago, Jeod said:

an hour drive home.

Gross.

33 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Brigitte:

A glaring problem is that Mojoman, a confirmed doctor/tracker, claimed she visited a target N2 and she claimed otherwise. She also held her vote on Mojoman and has a day kill immunity. 

see above

I held my vote, as previously stated, because he was lying about tracking me to any target on either N1 or N2 (i'm pretty sure he said N1, but effort going back 60 pages to confirm)

17 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

If we look back at the previous day, there were no scum targets up there for the lynch. No matter what happened, scum weren't at risk. If KY believed that Mojo was innocent, why would he voteblock Orange and then not vote for a no lynch to guarantee that the confirmed town doctor lived? You could chalk it up to bad thinking or a scum move to try and gain brownie points while leaving the chance for two non-scum to get lynched.

At the time, I thought there was a possibility that you were Mafia. I also, as stated previously, immediately after hammer regretted not voting NoLynch. The way I saw it, there was a 33% chance of getting some information from your lynch, 33% chance of nothing happening, and 33% chance of losing the doc. 66% chance overall to save the doc with a chance of gaining info. It's a risk I was willing to take, and one I realized too late that I shouldn't have.

17 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Either way, looking back over his posts I get the feeling that he was generally softer on Orange and more aggressive towards other players like Brigitte.

I was legitimately townreading Orange the whole game. The only reason I started scumreading him was because I realized that he was involved in the only other night action contradiction that we had. Yes, I misread him badly. Yeah, that probably means I was effectively anti-town for most of the game. Whatever, I'm trying to make up for it now.

Spoiler

For the record, if I seem frustrated, it's not because of any of you guys, nor the game itself. I'm just getting REALLY angry at my internet provider. I've had to restart my router no less than five times today, twice while I was typing this shit up.

3 minutes ago, Brigitte said:

It does not target anybody. Spidey over here, with his supposed ability to see people visit people, should be able to confirm that i haven't been visiting anybody for other nights

Uhh... I can only see who visited me. I have no way of knowing what you have done, other than not visit me.

7 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

Brigitte, at this point it's basically between you and KY. You two are better off building a case against each other and trying to prove your innocence.

You really should do a full roleclaim too.

So, is town going to pay us for scum hunting?