[GAME OVER] Marvel Endgame Mafia

Jeod

3 hours ago, TheIrishman said:

And iLTS you do steal before they can pass otherwise you wouldn't have been able to steal the Reality stone from me. So make sure to steal from either KY or Brigitte in hopes of getting the Mind Stone.

KY, if you want to undo any action, you can undo iLTS stealing the Power Stone from Louis on N3, that way it's in the hands of known Town (no offense iLTS).

MAFIA EDIT: This one.

3 hours ago, TheIrishman said:

And iLTS you do steal before they can pass otherwise you wouldn't have been able to steal the Reality stone from me. So make sure to steal from either KY or Brigitte in hopes of getting the Mind Stone.

KY, if you want to undo any action, you can undo iLTS stealing the Power Stone from Louis on N3, that way it's in the hands of known Town (no offense iLTS).

MAFIA EDIT: This one.

I didn't even have the power stone, I had the fake one that ILTS stole from me

I had the mind stone, because shade used the time stone to undo my action, I didn't use the mind stone so it came back to me, he thought that the mind stone would be in better hands of town than scum

When Irish said that who ever had the mind stone is scum, I wanted to come out rebutting that I had due to shade, but Cat5 told me to keep it a secret because I could use it to my advantage.

I could target scum with the mind stone and have them target themselves but I couldnt target a player to Target themselves as Jeod reminded me, that's why he told me to check my pms. 

1 minute ago, Brigitte said:

So the action that Killing You did is actually not useful to anybody, and you have the mind and time stone right now?

Oh, I used the mind stone on someone last night then I passed it to Ky cause I believed him more than you right now

Also @ILTS can you explain what the bus action is again, I'm a bit confused about it

Just now, Louis said:

Oh, I used the mind stone on someone last night then I passed it to Ky cause I believed him more than you right now

Also @ILTS can you explain what the bus action is again, I'm a bit confused about it

Any action that targeted Irishman would have targeted me and any action that targeted me would have targeted Irishman. I figured that scum would try to kill me, so by swapping targets a kill against me would hit Irishman and then turn him into town. But something else happened that I need to piece together.

4 hours ago, TheIrishman said:

This is the action that Killing_You said he un-did

7 minutes ago, Louis said:

I didn't even have the power stone, I had the fake one that ILTS stole from me

You said that you didn't have the power stone Night 3

1 minute ago, Louis said:

What do you mean?

I hope that clarifies.

I used the mind stone on Brigitte to target Irish, I knew Irish wouldn't die but if scum targeted him then he would be town but that's by my assumption

If you did say something happened to you then it is definitely Brigitte who targeted you