[GAME OVER] Marvel Endgame Mafia

Jeod

1 minute ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Honestly, I thought this would be a lot harder. I had no idea who had a stone until EVERYBODY started talking about them and announcing who they would pass them to. Still can't believe people actually did that...

I told them not to....

2 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

I considered it, but the time stone would have ultimately undone it. I guess you can thank KY for being the mafia MVP :v 

As soon as i confirmed the power stone location, it was all that could occur after i got my inhibitor released.

It was unblockable / unstoppable, even for your daykill protection.

1 minute ago, Brigitte said:

As soon as i confirmed the power stone location, it was all that could occur after i got my inhibitor released.

It was unblockable / unstoppable, even for your daykill protection.

Yeah, you made the right kills today, that's for sure.

2 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Honestly, if it weren't for the known abilities and your inability to prove your abilities I would have totally gone for a KY lynch yesterday. Thought he looked a lot scummier in terms of actions.

I did specifically ask for several passives.

Just now, Brigitte said:

One thing that i'm still confused about is Mojo's claim for me visiting Chopbam on N1, i mean, i didn't (i will stick by that!) 

Only thing I can think of is somebody bussing you with the space stone. Kind of funny that's what actually happened and you weren't lying.