[GAME OVER] Marvel Endgame Mafia

Jeod

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

##power stone Brigitte

Sorry, but you have something I need.

Not even Captain Marvel can stand up to the power stone. She's incinerated! Loki collects the final infinity stone and makes his reality, well...reality!

I'll post endgame stuff in a bit. TheIrishMan and iLikeToSnipe have won.

Just now, Brigitte said:

I killed all town.

I'll walk away happy with that.

To be fair, mostly because of Jeod's screw up. I was I clocked out on time so I could've told Louis to Power Stone you and then vote KY (as that would've covered all bases)

GAME OVER

iLikeToSnipe, as Loki (third party) has collected all of the infinity stones and now rules the nine realms! TheIrishMan, as the Watcher Informant, dutifully stuck to his race's creed and remained neutral throughout the entire game.

POSTGAME DOCUMENTS

Scumdoc (OrangeP47 and Brigitte)

Souldoc 1 (Category 5 & OrangeP47)

Souldoc 2 (Category 5 & Shade939)

Souldoc 3 (Category 5 & Louis)

Deaddoc

Game Data (Excel)

POSTGAME HIGHLIGHTS & AWARDS

Mojoman - Oops, almost had it!

Major props to you for following your gut instinct and bluffing to try and get Brigitte lynched. You put her in the spotlight when she wasn't prepared for it, and I think it really threw her off balance for a while.

Killing_You - Webbing the best

That Day 3 play leaving the lynch to rng was a decent town move. It's a shame more people didn't tp-read iLTS, otherwise with the two paired together I think you might have been considered clear town.

OrangeP47 - Gottem!

Good call hitting the power player and the cop on Night 1.

Chopbam - This is suicide!

Kind of an anti-reward, since you killed yourself, but in the end you did reveal Orange, who probably wouldn't have been caught otherwise.

TheIrishMan - I'm neutral. Seriously.

Unbelievable. You won this game as neutral. My god.

Louis - Mind games

Gotta hand it to you Jean, you were the best mind stone user in this game. First you found OrangeP47 out by a fluke, but then you put it all together and used it again on Night 4 to keep Brigitte from pulling a win via killing iLikeToSnipe! Granted, he had BP that night, but it was still a good play. I hope you come back for more mafia in the future.

Shade939 - Still hasn't read "How to be town as town"

Your shenanigans got FRAYDO killed, how can you live with yourself?

iLikeToSnipe - Infinite

Congratulations on pulling off a difficult third party win condition. The game was projected to end by Day 4. I still don't know if it was purely coincidence or if you had a major hand in it, though.

Category 5 - Ghost Trick

You made the best use of the souldocs and played as if you were alive. I'm glad this mechanic allowed you to keep your head in the game, but I'm even more thrilled that you accepted such an oddball mechanic with such motivation. Thanks for going with it and keeping your Ace Town persona.