[GAME OVER] Marvel Endgame Mafia

Jeod

So let's talk game balance feedback. I really like how the infinity stones made for moving abilities around. It was something built to let players act on their own feelings more than being at the mercy of the players with the power. How'd you guys like the game?

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

So let's talk game balance feedback. I really like how the infinity stones made for moving abilities around. It was something built to let players act on their own feelings more than being at the mercy of the players with the power. How'd you guys like the game?

I wish I got to actually use any of my abilities :p

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

I wish I got to actually use any of my abilities :p

Sucks to be you :p

Also, I'm going to happily admit that I did give Brigitte a little shove to kick off that debate between her and KY. I had a feeling that she had the personality for it, but work life kept her from knowing where to begin. All in all, I don't think it affected the game that much, and in the end I'm walking away knowing she'll just come back better for it the next time. Besides, the ghosts said they were having fun reading it as it happened.

3 minutes ago, Jeod said:

So, basically we just ended up at the mercy of whoever had the infinity stones instead...

It's too chaotic to properly balance it out in any fashion.

2 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

So, basically we just ended up at the mercy of whoever had the infinity stones instead...

It's too chaotic to properly balance it out in any fashion.

The abilities the stones had can certainly be debated. But control over who had the stones was up to the players for the most part.

Just now, Shade939 said:

And anyone who could hold unto the Stones without giving them away had a significant advantage.

...and really, only the third party could do that and it should have been a big red flag from the start when he brought up the "possibility of a thief".

I'm honestly amazed I won this. Starting D4 it was impossible for me to not make slips/inconsistencies that couldn't be 100% caught. But nobody actually picked up on them. i.e. how did I use a stone, hold onto it, and use it again? I did get pretty lucky in that regard.

I'm also surprised so many people bought my vault claim...

1 minute ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

I'm honestly amazed I won this. Starting D4 it was impossible for me to not make slips/inconsistencies that couldn't be 100% caught. But nobody actually picked up on them. i.e. how did I use a stone, hold onto it, and use it again? I did get pretty lucky in that regard.

I'm also surprised so many people bought my vault claim...

You're role would have actually been better balanced if you took the stones out of the game entirely...

Just now, Shade939 said:

You're role would have actually been better balanced if you took the stones out of the game entirely...

I mean... both sides had ample opportunity to catch me in a lie and stop me. As I pointed out earlier, it was a really bad move for anybody to admit they had an infinity stone or talk about who they gave it to. Way too many people were just openly talking about it.

Sure I'd love some feedback, for me this game was intense and I love it

15 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

I mean... both sides had ample opportunity to catch me in a lie and stop me. As I pointed out earlier, it was a really bad move for anybody to admit they had an infinity stone or talk about who they gave it to. Way too many people were just openly talking about it.

Also going back on this I think I was in the moment of trying to kill and find scum to even care about you being TP