[GAME OVER] Marvel Endgame Mafia

Jeod

16 minutes ago, Brigitte said:

Sure liar is probably more appropriate.

I shoulda come up with a better lie tbh, but I'd already mentioned I did an action to Shade and Irish, so I got antsy when I roleclaimed as the town doctor.

5 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

Louis can't wait for another game (I'm hearing all about it :b) so does anyone have anything in mind/prepared?

I've got some games I never ran or ideas I can quickly turn into games, but no time to run it at all. I'd be more than happy to share with a GM or work with somebody to run it. I'm not gonna have time to actually play again until sometime in June or July.

Orange mentioned a Mafia Universe game in which the only form of communication allowed is MS paint drawings. I'm keen on doing that if we get to see more of this. :v

On 4/10/2019 at 3:33 PM, ChopBam said:

votes.png

3 minutes ago, FRAYDO said:

What a game. Despite my complaints of a certain Neutral, I had fun this game! Looking forward to the next.

I mean it wasn't quite what I asked. I just wanted to be Stan Lee and not have to generally worry about dying so I could enjoy the marvel universe :b

Right, but Deathproof? Your Rogue passive says you lose either day or night deathproof if you contribute to killing anyone. With the objective to Survive and your abilities, you win by doing nothing. I get the flavor text of the Watcher, but there was literally no stake in this for you nor any real risk. Post for activity, vote No Lynch or don't vote at all each day so you don't change alignment, literally no one can touch you - the game was already won for you.

522604192.0.jpg

If I sound salty, I Loki low-key am. I'll stop pressing on this matter because it's just a game after all and I do look genuinely look forward to playing more games with you and co.

3 minutes ago, FRAYDO said:

Right, but Deathproof? Your Rogue passive says you lose either day or night deathproof if you contribute to killing anyone. With the objective to Survive and your abilities, you win by doing nothing. I get the flavor text of the Watcher, but there was literally no stake in this for you nor any real risk. Post for activity, vote No Lynch or don't vote at all each day so you don't change alignment, literally no one can touch you - the game was already won for you.

522604192.0.jpg

If I sound salty, I Loki low-key am. I'll stop pressing on this matter because it's just a game after all and I do look genuinely look forward to playing more games with you and co.

Call it revenge for me being the best Town as Third Party in CYOR IV and Town killed me anyway :b And there were several ways to kill me at least. Power Stone, Soul Stone, Reality Stone, Prepared Defenses, Disable, Webbing, Photon Blast, and Chauffeur.

18 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I agree with FRAYDO. It isn't a shock that TheIrishman survived. It was almost automatic.

If it wasn't for Shade's luck, prepared defenses could've caused much more chaos in the game, even resulting in my death. Or if I was nightkilled N1 like Orange and Brigitte initially wanted to, FRAYDO blocked me so I would've died.