[GAME OVER] Marvel Endgame Mafia

Jeod

21 minutes ago, Brigitte said:

Reading the dead doc

You could undo Fraydo's bodyguard to get somebody killed with the time stone?

Bodyguard doesn't prevent someone from dying, it's only a redirect of the NK to the Bodyguard instead of it's intended target. You're thinking of the Doctor role, which the Time Stone could have undone to get somebody killed.

6 hours ago, TheIrishman said:

If it wasn't for Shade's luck, prepared defenses could've caused much more chaos in the game, even resulting in my death. Or if I was nightkilled N1 like Orange and Brigitte initially wanted to, FRAYDO blocked me so I would've died.

The surest way to kill you was the soul stone. It would have disabled one of your passives while you held it.

8 hours ago, TheIrishman said:

If it wasn't for Shade's luck, prepared defenses could've caused much more chaos in the game, even resulting in my death. Or if I was nightkilled N1 like Orange and Brigitte initially wanted to, FRAYDO blocked me so I would've died.

For what it's worth, I was in favor of keeping neutrals around as a distraction until late game, but that seems to have backfired :p

25 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

For what it's worth, I was in favor of keeping neutrals around as a distraction until late game, but that seems to have backfired :p

It almost worked though. Overall, I think all sides had a pretty strong game until the very end.

48 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

It almost worked though. Overall, I think all sides had a pretty strong game until the very end.

Haha im still upset that I lost honestly if there wasn't that little hiccup things maybe different

Haven't read the docs yet, but I gotta say, this was a fun game. I definitely need to work on my argumentation and watch my behavior, because from D2 onwards I was fighting an uphill battle.

As for who's hosting the next game, I've got a couple ideas. One of which is a TSR-themed Mafia, which would probably borrow from older APB mafias.

3 hours ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

I'd agree with you more, if every scum member in game hadn't been correcteky targeted with a day kill...

2 hours ago, Brigitte said:

Like the dead doc said. 

I did get everybody looking at everybody else on day 4. I'm happy that day turned into a nolynch. 

It is kind of funny though. You actually had me thinking KY was more likely to be scum so I was getting ready to push for a lynch on you to try to balance out the two sides. Ended up deciding to play it safe and went for a nolynch. :v

1 hour ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

It is kind of funny though. You actually had me thinking KY was more likely to be scum so I was getting ready to push for a lynch on you to try to balance out the two sides. Ended up deciding to play it safe and went for a nolynch. :v

Yeah, but your logic doesn't apply because you were filthy third party!!!!

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Yours are my favorite, if we don't count CYOR which really don't count :p;)

Thanks. But I just don't have the time for one. :v Working/Interning in Education is a lot of work and early bed times. That said, I don't even know if I'll be able to host one during the summer. D:

1 minute ago, Nodlied said:

Thanks. But I just don't have the time for one. :v Working/Interning in Education is a lot of work and early bed times. That said, I don't even know if I'll be able to host one during the summer. D:

meormyson.thumb.png.8224485d051f1526820d4f766e5b2d82.png