Renagade Interim Apex current server IP (with connect tool)

aaaaaaaa

Renegade Interim Apex AOW current server IP is 72.88.164.211:4850

For ones who don't use launcher. In case if IA will be again removed from Renlist.

How to connect to IA Renegade server (to play online).

Connect tool. Save renlauncher.exe file into game installation folder and run.

You can download it from this page: http://cncnet.org/renegade#servers. Other server IPs to play Renegade online also listed there.

You also need to install latest scripts. Download page is here: http://www.tiberiantechnologies.org/downloads

C&C Renegade Imperial Age Interim Apex play online how to connect

x.PNG.6e8d8648d4c8195ada5dc9ba57f04fc6.PNG

The example of filling the fields is on the picture.

Good luck!

Edited by aaaaaaaa
IP changed

I honestly thing this topic is worthless. We don't and won't control what others do or don't when it comes to playing these games. If they use Renlist, good for them. If they use the launcher, good for them.

You misunderstand, ganein? Some players prefer to direct connect, and OP was providing the IP for those who may be looking for it. There is no controlling of anything here. OP is simply offering an alternative for our players.

1 hour ago, ganein14 said:

I've always used the launcher whenever there was the option...Even as far back when BHP offer one I used it. I guess I forgot such things were able to be done...

Some people also use Steam shortcuts and whatnot. It could be good for the game when their Steam friends ask them what they're playing. Just my $.02.

I saw this in RenList before the news. Good news, anyway. I downloaded all the content without launcher and with no problem, and it works fine. Unfortunately, I mostly play with my bots which I wrote for vanilla Renegade, so I have no free time to spend on playing IA anymore...

Edited by GraYaSDF
I give you a plus, and welcome to forums =)

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, TheeMossberg500 said:

how do I even enable bots in these games? asking for a path beyond.

Hit the ~ button the type in Bot_Count 15 or something along the lines of that. Should then lag for 3 seconds and bots will spawn. Known to work with APB but i’m Not sure if other games support it yet

• 2 months later...