Monthly Avatar Theme: Avengers

FRAYDO

Endgame is upon us! Get hype for the Avengers movie and choose your favorite MCU character!

Avengers-Endgame-banner-poster.jpg?q=50&

Note to the players in the Marvel Endgame Mafia. If you are choosing your profile picture to reveal your ingame character, you are either making a bold move or you are a fool. That said, my chosen character is Rocket Raccoon.

Thanos did nothing wrong. Discuss.

[blurb]Monthly Avatar Theme! Avengers: Endgame is upon us! Get hype for the Avengers movie and choose your favorite MCU character![/blurb]

well marvel owns star wars comic books or well they make them so I guess star wars could count right 

but wait why is Fraydo Rigby he has no origin to marvel what so-I mean marvel owns the rights to make star wars comics, right, therefore, linking star wars to marvel in a business perspective  

this and the fact that may is next month so il be ready when may the 4th comes around 

Edited by thedisclaimitory
added more

"Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Korg. I'm kind of like the leader in here. I'm made of rocks, as you can see, but don't let that intimidate you. You don't need to be afraid, unless you're made of scissors! Just a little Rock, Paper, Scissors joke for you."

It took me a while to work out what you guys were talking about.

avengers.jpeg.f76c0c5c8311e2f3bfb3b34ae6c14a56.jpeg

You Americans have some funny reboots.

EDIT: something I found whilst searching up Avengers pictures, you might find it interesting.  Dated 1877

The_Avenger_An_Allegorical_War_Map_for_1

Edited by Veyrdite

On 4/7/2019 at 3:54 AM, Veyrdite said:

It took me a while to work out what you guys were talking about.

avengers.jpeg.f76c0c5c8311e2f3bfb3b34ae6c14a56.jpeg

You Americans have some funny reboots.

I've decided to change mine now. xD

What? I'm not...you think I'm one of Jeod's puppets, his mafia players? I mean, look at me, do I look like Mojoman?

*detonates demo truck*

I'm sorry. I am sorr—ohh, I'm sure that's going to be okay. I'm sorry, it's just...I don't understand. Don't compare me with Mojoman!

Edited by delta