Kickmofo trying to justify his impressions of team hampering

Cjx0r

I just thought this was so retarded it justified a response seeing as how the administration team wants to opportunity to attack it's playerbase while limiting any dissent in return.

On 4/5/2019 at 6:06 PM, Cjx0r said:

You literally allow moderators to make "judgement calls" on enforcing rules that's benefits their game play each instance. Kickmofo claims suiciding in vehicles is team hampering and kicks players for giving the other team shells, to turn it around and do it himself. F00ker says shooting from the entrance of Nods base into gdis is b2b and kicks for it then KTFF comes around to claim it's fine when he himself is doing it.

Lets clear one think up here players that were in your TS channel told me you were working with "your mates" to give your team tanks on purpose which constitutes team hampering. I  went into spec mode and observed it first hand. So they next time he did it I qkicked him for it.

Secondly when I do a rush I just simply jump out and place a mine. In doing so yes I lose my tank (advantage to you so not sure why your complaining? )but in most cases when I or my team rush we either destroy the tanks or steal them back. This is a strategy and not rule breaking.

Yeah so first day you met me on TS you muted me and "my mates" immediately. Idk how you are going to claim I said X to you so we'll disregard the rest of that.

Second one, if it's acceptable why have you kicked people for doing that in the past? Why is it okay for you and not for others?