Old E3 assets and builds of C&C Renegade

I was watching some old E3 videos of C&C Renegade back when it was in very very early development stages, and there's a few things there that I wish I knew how to create, i.e the running animations of Logan running around an empty Nod base, to the FPS model of Havoc's EVA unit. 

Wonder if EA will ever release these builds as part of an anniversary bundle or celebration of the C&C Franchise? 

They had the fixed version of the med where the mesh at the back of the turret slants up to avoid clipping through the body?

> running animations of Logan running around an empty Nod base, to the FPS model of Havoc's EVA unit.  

Can you private time codes?

Running animations -> if they're not hiding in always.dat, then it is still possible to make your own.  Are you familiar with bones and every tried to animate in Gmax or 3DSmax?  If not, it's a wacky and crazy learning experience involving lots of limbs doing weird things :)

FPS model of Havoc's EVA unit -> you mean the thing strapped to his arm?  I believe this was used in singleplayer, perhaps only on certain missions?

1 hour ago, Veyrdite said:

They had the fixed version of the med where the mesh at the back of the turret slants up to avoid clipping through the body?

> running animations of Logan running around an empty Nod base, to the FPS model of Havoc's EVA unit.  

Can you private time codes?

Running animations -> if they're not hiding in always.dat, then it is still possible to make your own.  Are you familiar with bones and every tried to animate in Gmax or 3DSmax?  If not, it's a wacky and crazy learning experience involving lots of limbs doing weird things :)

FPS model of Havoc's EVA unit -> you mean the thing strapped to his arm?  I believe this was used in singleplayer, perhaps only on certain missions?

No :(  But it is something I want to learn during my free time, something I don't have that much nowadays. And there's animations in the always.dat? I have downloaded XCC (mostly to see what shit's hiding about), as stupid as this sounds, but what extensions do animations end in? If and when I have free time, I'll have a look :D 

I believe the anims will be .w3d files, although that won't help you.  Yes they'll be in always.dat

The best way to look is to open up LevelEdit and have a look at the character & weapon presets.  They should list filenames of animations (walking, crouching, weapon firing, etc).