Spy Crate

LiMaDo

1 hour ago, LiMaDo said:

Why the spy crate can be detected by MSA. I think it´s stupid, there are not many chances to get it.

With/Without the spy crate you typically blow up our base anyways so I think you'll be fine.

As for why it can be detected by MSA idk. I think it's a good feature because 70% of the time, Normal SBH sneak inside the base anyways and take out a building by beacon which no one bothers to diffuse. Goodluck if your team even bothers to proxy mine unless it's a high player game. Also let's not even talk about the fact how half the times teams don't even buy MSA's in the first place.

I believe it's a good choice as well because there has to be some type of counter to a spy. You're talking about an armed and armored (I believe) SBH that can just invisibly walk past everything, maybe get a kill or two. Under anyone else or the typical player an MSA probably would be overkill and I agree with you.. but with really good hardcore players (such as yourself) a spy is an almost guaranteed way of taking out a building and some kind of counter is needed. (This MSA counter as I said before is bought 50% of the time anyways).

GDI cant buy sbhs, and there are many maps where the other teams just camp and we need wait like 2 hour to finish the map like mtbog, great under, winterassault, mtpass, coldvalley, greatwall, lake garden. And it can be a chance if you're losing.

nah

heres something thats stupid defenses such as the adv gaud tower shouldn't be able to pick a up a stealthed object or person and reason if its not supposed to then this happened I was attacking the gdi base when I died in a stealth tank because of an adv gaurdtower unless its detected when up close and near the adv guard tower 

1 hour ago, ganein14 said:

Then outside of proxies, how would you counter such a thing? Especially if said spy could be lucky enough to pick up a repair gun?

Let's not forget the ability for them to still use !sup and !wep commands along with whatever else they want while defending a beacon.