Killing_You Killing_You
Louis TheIrishMan
Mojoman  
Nodlied  
OrangeP47  
Retaliation TheIrishMan
TheIrishMan  
Lead TheIrishMan

I constantly read Irish as scum even when he's not. This is very distracting so I swore after Cuban Missile Crisis (or the other game he was scum) that I would make him my default day 1 lynch. 

Then I kept forgetting between the times I participate in mafia.

8 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

I constantly read Irish as scum even when he's not. This is very distracting so I swore after Cuban Missile Crisis (or the other game he was scum) that I would make him my default day 1 lynch. 

Then I kept forgetting between the times I participate in mafia.

That was a really long time ago.

16 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

TheIrishman must be scum because he didn't make a chart yet.

##vote TheIrishman

Player Vote
Brigitte Mojoman
Category 5 Hurricane TheIrishMan
ChopBam  
Killing_You Killing_You
Louis TheIrishMan
Mojoman  
Nodlied  
OrangeP47  
Retaliation TheIrishMan
TheIrishMan  
Lead TheIrishMan

31 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

Ah, you got me, except it's a bit early for that but since you mentioned it, here you go.

Janitor Chart.jpg

How could you possibly know it's too early? You didn't even know this game started because apparently you think I'm your personal PM Alert tone! You haven't even begun to make a chart of all the game-deciding stuff we've been talking about so far!

I might be gone for hammer tonight, either way my children will be eating dinner, so I'll have to place a safety vote.

##Vote Mojoman

TBH Mojo hasn't really been active, other than an occasional snide remark. It really looks like he's trying to play the 'ignorance card' regarding lynch meta. It just really seems like he's being led along by a veteran scum due to him being out of the games for so long. Also, he hasn't actively been trying to harm town and whenever Mojo helps town, either through active participation or neglect, he usually flips scum.

Your move @Mojoman, how about you actually try scum hunting instead of just sitting around D1? Won't change my vote though, you're already on my scumdar. Scum-radar, Radum, Scuar,...

I'm watching you.

1 minute ago, ChopBam said:

I'll wait to hear Mojo's answer to see if there's a good defense.

Okay, if I'm going to be called out like this I guess I'll try to put together some sort of defense.

40 minutes ago, Mojoman said:

I might be gone for hammer tonight, either way my children will be eating dinner, so I'll have to place a safety vote.

##Vote Mojoman

No

TBH Mojo hasn't really been active, other than an occasional snide remark. It really looks like he's trying to play the 'ignorance card' regarding lynch meta. It just really seems like he's being led along by a veteran scum due to him being out of the games for so long. Also, he hasn't actively been trying to harm town and whenever Mojo helps town, either through active participation or neglect, he usually flips scum.

ur

Your move @Mojoman, how about you actually try scum hunting instead of just sitting around D1? Won't change my vote though, you're already on my scumdar. Scum-radar, Radum, Scuar,...

I'm watching you.

gai