[GAME OVER] Open Janitorial Mafia - Round 2

Jeod

2 minutes ago, Mojoman said:

Well, we can count Irish as town now at least. Cat_5 was the one pushing for him at the end and unless Irish had some sort of brain aneurysm, killing him would be really stupid.

I don't think that's how it works.

1 minute ago, Mojoman said:

I'm 99% sure that's how it works.

If the wagons weren't just D1 nonsense (which means they mean nothing, and is a possibility), the fact that we had Cat 5/Irish and then Cat 5 is pretty much town means Irish is more likely to be mafia.  Though the fact that it's such an obvious conclusion to draw means that a kill on Cat 5 could be "framing" Irish means that in a round about way Irish actually probably is Town, so I would actually say he is town, just not for the reason you gave.

3 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

If the wagons weren't just D1 nonsense (which means they mean nothing, and is a possibility), the fact that we had Cat 5/Irish and then Cat 5 is pretty much town means Irish is more likely to be mafia.  Though the fact that it's such an obvious conclusion to draw means that a kill on Cat 5 could be "framing" Irish means that in a round about way Irish actually probably is Town, so I would actually say he is town, just not for the reason you gave.

Vizzini-Princess-Bride1.jpg

1 minute ago, Retaliation said:

I feel like scum was trying to make a train on Irish. Louis seemed like they sincerely wanted to lynch Irish and couldn't give an actual reason.

I mean, this could be the case, but it could also just be RL.

51 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

I think I'm uncomfortable enough that I'm putting my vote where my mouth is.

##vote louis

Player Vote
Brigitte  
ChopBam  
Killing_You  
Louis  
Mojoman  
Nodlied  
OrangeP47  
Retaliation Louis
TheIrishMan  
Lead Louis

5 hours ago, Retaliation said:

I feel like scum was trying to make a train on Irish. Louis seemed like they sincerely wanted to lynch Irish and couldn't give an actual reason.

Okay okay, I only voted Irish because I thought I would be funny if I just voted him on D1 from every game we started playing, but after N1 if he doesn't pose as a threat I won't vote for him if there's viable proof that he's scum, and I know he didn't post as much but I just thought it'll be funny to always vote him D1

Louis.thumb.jpg.68ecd4f354d25264df370622de0997fb.jpg

Well that's certainly unexpected. I was going to post this to prove to cat5 that I really was busy the other day. Anyway, today was pretty crazy at work so I'm gonna catch some shuteye and post tomorrow since I have Monday off.

52 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

Louis.thumb.jpg.68ecd4f354d25264df370622de0997fb.jpg

Well that's certainly unexpected. I was going to post this to prove to cat5 that I really was busy the other day. Anyway, today was pretty crazy at work so I'm gonna catch some shuteye and post tomorrow since I have Monday off.

One of those things is not like the other.

I copped Irish and he's Town.

9 hours ago, ChopBam said:

Nothing useful to report at all except I copped Killing You and he is mafia.

:thinking face:

10 hours ago, Brigitte said:

One of those things is not like the other.

I copped Irish and he's Town.

:thinking face:

11 hours ago, Louis said:

Though right now Retaliation and Orange made cop claims (on the scum list... maybe) however, I haven't had any suspicious against anyone yet because there hasn't been a lot of action

All you've done is make unbiased claims though