[GAME OVER] Open Janitorial Mafia - Round 2

Jeod

22 hours ago, Louis said:

Okay okay, I only voted Irish because I thought I would be funny if I just voted him on D1 from every game we started playing, but after N1 if he doesn't pose as a threat I won't vote for him if there's viable proof that he's scum, and I know he didn't post as much but I just thought it'll be funny to always vote him D1

Right now, I'm surprised that Cat 5 died N1, maybe it is Irish who is scum because Cat 5 can point out Irish's scum tells, but I never trust Irish

Cat5 always dies night one. I also feel like you're trying to back off on Irish while keeping the option to lynch him open.

Though right now Retaliation and Orange made cop claims (on the scum list... maybe) however, I haven't had any suspicious against anyone yet because there hasn't been a lot of action

I'm not sure how following confirmed town Cat5's cop strat is scummy. It doesn't stop the cop from making a serious claim.

If Louis is scum, I have to wonder if her scum buddy will attempt to bail her out.

21 hours ago, TheIrishman said:

Well that's certainly unexpected. I was going to post this to prove to cat5 that I really was busy the other day. Anyway, today was pretty crazy at work so I'm gonna catch some shuteye and post tomorrow since I have Monday off.

I'm half-expecting Irish to step in and make a case for her and push the lynch on someone else. Having said that he was off today, I'm surprised he has not joined today's scumhunting efforts as he said he was going to.

On 5/4/2019 at 4:10 PM, TheIrishman said:

I suppose I'll try to save myself and then scumhunt after work tomorrow.

That's fair. It is rather quiet at the moment.

While we're making cases, Mojoman is leaning scum to me. Unless I missed it, he hasn't offered a cop claim either. He also wanted to establish that Irish was town based on how the D1 wagons played out. This could be either Mojo attempting to buy town points for himself or for Irish.

On 5/5/2019 at 6:13 PM, OrangeP47 said:

If the wagons weren't just D1 nonsense (which means they mean nothing, and is a possibility), the fact that we had Cat 5/Irish and then Cat 5 is pretty much town means Irish is more likely to be mafia.  Though the fact that it's such an obvious conclusion to draw means that a kill on Cat 5 could be "framing" Irish means that in a round about way Irish actually probably is Town, so I would actually say he is town, just not for the reason you gave.

Orange's reasoning may clear Irish and he may in fact be town. On that note, I am looking forward to seeing Irish's next move. Depending on whether he defends Louis or jumps on the case against her may give me a better indication of his alignment because right now I'm looking at Louis, Mojoman, and Irish as our scum team.

6 hours ago, FRAYDO said:

I'm half-expecting Irish to step in and make a case for her and push the lynch on someone else. Having said that he was off today, I'm surprised he has not joined today's scumhunting efforts as he said he was going to.

I expected to be on but it didn't happen, unfortunately.

As for Louis, I'm not sure. I don't feel that she's done anything really out of the usual (I'm pretty sure she's going to try to kill me in every game with the same fervor as Voe/Nodlied). I mean, due to her being my friend I'd rather not spoil her mafia fun right away but I don't have an actual defense for her since there's not much to defend.

And my cop claim, Mojoman is Town. I'll try to whip up a chart sometime before hammer.

Hm...I went back to read all the posts and there's not too much to go off of. That said, I'm mostly suspicious of Fraylied, Robochop, and Orange. They all voted for Cat5 while he was kill N1. It could be a coincidence or it could be that at least one of them is Scum and was trying to get rid of him early. Orange did end up taking off his vote but that doesn't really clear him imo.

If I missed anything, let me know.

Players

Role

N1

Alignment

Cat5

Unknown

Unknown

Town

FRAYDO

Irish

Mojoman - Town

Mojoman

Retaliation

Orange - Mafia

Louis

Everyone - Mafia

ChopBam

Killing You – Mafia

Protect - Orange

Orange

Brigitte - Town

Killing You

FRAYDO - Town

Brigitte

Irish - Town

3 hours ago, TheIrishman said:

If I missed anything, let me know.

Players

Role

N1

Alignment

Cat5

Unknown

Unknown

Town

FRAYDO

Irish

Mojoman - Town

Mojoman

Retaliation

Orange - Mafia

Louis

Everyone - Mafia

ChopBam

Killing You – Mafia

Protect - Orange

Orange

Brigitte - Town

Killing You

FRAYDO - Town

Brigitte

Irish - Town

Well he's town

1 hour ago, Brigitte said:

##vote Fraydo

1 hour ago, FRAYDO said:

##vote Louis

Around 6 hours till Hammer.

Player Vote
Brigitte FRAYDO
ChopBam FRAYDO
Killing_You  
Louis  
Mojoman  
FRAYDO Louis
OrangeP47  
Retaliation Louis
TheIrishMan  
Lead Split

You know, I really should vote, and I was gonna say this is so trash I should do something about it like start an alternate train, but this is so trash it's like ADVANCED trash where it's all tangled up and loops back around on itself and no matter where I vote I'd just be making the trash worse :p