[GAME OVER] Open Janitorial Mafia - Round 2

Jeod

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

A nuanced difference :P

Closer than you might think. Joke killing people advances your win condition as scum. When a town player presents your ideal joke phase kill, the risk of it backfiring is significantly reduced.

Reminder the only reason I'm putting the heat on her is because she couldn't offer a consistent explanation for her vote on Irish.

3 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I'll be here till hammer, so if someone can convince me to switch, I will.

You just sound like a scum who doesn’t want to be outed by your D2 vote.

1 minute ago, Retaliation said:

Closer than you might think. Joke killing people advances your win condition as scum. When a town player presents your ideal joke phase kill, the risk of it backfiring is significantly reduced.

Reminder the only reason I'm putting the heat on her is because she couldn't offer a consistent explanation for her vote on Irish.

Was she inconsistent with it?

A trash vote is still a vote. Not agreeing with the wagons and not casting a vote seems reasonable to me.

You’re hoping the vote comes off of your scum buddy and onto me.

Just now, FRAYDO said:

A trash vote is still a vote. Not agreeing with the wagons and not casting a vote seems reasonable to me.

You’re hoping the vote comes off of your scum buddy and onto me.

Actually in most circles not voting at all is seen as a major faux pas, especially on days that aren't D1.

Just now, FRAYDO said:

Is that your defense?

Yes :p

Also, one wagon should never run away with the game unless it's an outed scum, you always want to keep things close for wagonomics :p but that's the advanced lesson :p

On 5/3/2019 at 10:19 PM, Louis said:

Hmm did I? I didn't think I sent it 

Anyways yes

##vote Irish

On 5/4/2019 at 4:12 PM, Louis said:

@TheIrishman scum read I'm not removing my vote on ya

On 5/5/2019 at 11:22 PM, Louis said:

Okay okay, I only voted Irish because I thought I would be funny if I just voted him on D1 from every game we started playing, but after N1 if he doesn't pose as a threat I won't vote for him if there's viable proof that he's scum, and I know he didn't post as much but I just thought it'll be funny to always vote him D1

So we go from

joke vote

serious vote

joke vote

It also feels like an emergency attempt to justify a vote she didn't really believe in.

There's also the matter of mojo choosing Irish when I gave him the choice of Irish, cat5, and the hidden no lynch option. Kind of the behavior I'd expect if Mojo and Louis were on a team (also explains the N1 janitor shot).

Player Vote
Brigitte FRAYDO
ChopBam OrangeP47
Killing_You Louis
Louis  
Mojoman  
FRAYDO Louis
OrangeP47 FRAYDO
Retaliation Louis
TheIrishMan  
Lead

Louis

Well well, it's Louis' turn for the chopping block. Turns out she's Vanilla Mafia! So long, Louis. See you in the dead doc.

NIGHT TWO

Yadda yadda.

5 hours ago, Retaliation said:

There's also the matter of mojo choosing Irish when I gave him the choice of Irish, cat5, and the hidden no lynch option. Kind of the behavior I'd expect if Mojo and Louis were on a team (also explains the N1 janitor shot). 

Also I'll be responding to you tomorrow, I completely glossed over your comment.