[GAME OVER] Open Janitorial Mafia - Round 2

Jeod

Killing_You is lynched. Unsurprisingly, he was the Janitor.

Player Vote
Brigitte  
ChopBam  
Mojoman  
OrangeP47  
Retaliation  
TheIrishMan  
Lead  

Night 3 has started!

Well does anyone want to go back and see what Retal's cop claims were then?  TBH he was really my strongest town read so I'm like shot now :v  I do agree if KY voted Louis she was probably the miller unfortunately.

Alright, I'm pretty sure that Mojoman and Brigitte or Mojoman and ChopBam are Scum. It's more of an intuition thing and this is one of those moments where I'd normally pull out a gun and correctly daykill a hostile.

This is assuming Retaliation was actually trolling, because it doesn't make sense for him to not catch Orange if he was targeted by a lawyer N2. I would've jumped all over him, especially on D3 with KY already being outed.

Players

Role

N1

N2

N3

Alignment

Cat5

Unknown

Unknown

---

---

Town

FRAYDO

Oracle

---

Target KY

---

Town

Irish

Mojoman - Town

Brigitte - Town

---

Town

Mojoman

None?

Brigitte - Town

---

Retaliation

Cop

Orange - Mafia

Orange - Town

Died

Town

Louis

Miller

---

---

---

Town

ChopBam

Killing You – Mafia

Protect - Orange

---

Orange

Brigitte - Town

Retaliation - Town

---

Killing You

Janitor

---

---

---

Mafia

Brigitte

Irish - Town

Retaliation - Town

---

I'm down for lynching Mojo, although I feel like I need a bit more than "Irish's hunch." Perhaps process of elimination will provide some assistance.

I agree that Retal would have pushed Orange more if he seriously copped Orange as mafia.

Irish to me is reasoning with a straight head. His thoughts mostly echo mine.

I "copped" killing you as mafia on D2, well before the Oracle snaffle. I know this doesn't clear me 100% but it certainly lends a hand.

This leaves Brigitte and Mojo as the remaining suspects.

Brigitte "copped" both Retal and Irish as town. I suspect she already knew they were town, and the most likely players for everyone else to townread.

Mojo's been shitposting all game just like me. Nothing super solid to go on with him but I think by process of elimination it's probably him and Brigitte.

I think we lose if we mislynch today.

Also Mojoman "copped" Brigitte as town, which is seriously throwing me for a loop. Could it really be that easy? I'm leaning yes here but would welcome input.

lol, retal copped orange both nights so all of that information is useful, unless we take into consideration the lawyer role

If he was protected Night 2 because of the Night 1 Mafia call, that would explain that.

I copped Mojo last night and he came up as Mafia

##Vote Orange

17 minutes ago, Brigitte said:

lol, retal copped orange both nights so all of that information is useless, unless we take into consideration the lawyer role

If he was protected Night 2 because of the Night 1 Mafia call, that would explain that.

I copped Mojo last night and he came up as Mafia

##Vote Orange

Retal probably said that Orange was Scum N1 either to throw Scum off his trail or because he copped Cat5 so his action was useless. And you realize that the whole cop claims are pointless now that the actual cop is dead. But still, you claimed that Mojo is Scum but then voted Orange? And we're all going to have to vote the same player to avoid Scum from winning through a last minute vote change.

Also @Jeod @Shade do we get a Lylo or Mylo notification if there is one?

I'm feeling Brigitte and Mojo as well.  Brigitte just seems closer to her scum game than to her town game.

Obviously Retal's derp on me leans town, but I know what I am, so I can for sure that I'm town, but at the same time that doesn't help me exactly.

I do see a way that Retal's cop report on the same player would change: the lawyer. But at this point I find that unconvincing. Why would Retal cop Orange twice?

Just trying to see things from every angle.

Brigitte is now trying to distance herself from Mojo, knowing we're likely to lynch him today, with a scum result. But it's a bit late now to vie for townie points.

Another possibility that we might not be in LYLO is that the doctor may yet live.

Time to put my money where my mouth is.

##vote Mojoman

16 hours ago, ChopBam said:

I do see a way that Retal's cop report on the same player would change: the lawyer. But at this point I find that unconvincing. Why would Retal cop Orange twice?

If i was the Cop i'd try to cop the same person twice to see if they're the same result, as far as i know, the Lawyer can target the same person every night?

Brigitte is now trying to distance herself from Mojo, knowing we're likely to lynch him today, with a scum result. But it's a bit late now to vie for townie points.

Are we not posting random cop claims anymore? (reads Irish) I see, so there's no point anymore

Another possibility that we might not be in LYLO is that the doctor may yet live.

Here's hoping

22 hours ago, TheIrishman said:

Retal probably said that Orange was Scum N1 either to throw Scum off his trail or because he copped Cat5 so his action was useless. And you realize that the whole cop claims are pointless now that the actual cop is dead. But still, you claimed that Mojo is Scum but then voted Orange? And we're all going to have to vote the same player to avoid Scum from winning through a last minute vote change.

Like you said, cop claims are now insignificant, there are no more cops.

So why would my "cop claim" be taken seriously in any way? you're all scum in my eyes!

On 5/12/2019 at 5:57 PM, ChopBam said:

Also Mojoman "copped" Brigitte as town, which is seriously throwing me for a loop. Could it really be that easy? I'm leaning yes here but would welcome input.

Mojoman thought he didn't post and made a ton of random posts at the start of today, explaining his previous nights posts, now this isn't me defending my pretend scum mate, but he's not exactly a reliable piece of information (Dude, you're crazy)

Could it really be that easy? Who knows, Nobody has really been playing this game seriously until Day 3, The amount of shit posting has been ridiculous.

We played a cop everybody scenario.

Seeing as you're looking at Mojo, and we're day 4 now, you would assume that Mojo has either Town claimed each of his scum mates or not gotten any town claims on any scum mates.

On 5/12/2019 at 3:35 PM, TheIrishman said:

Alright, I'm pretty sure that Mojoman and Brigitte or Mojoman and ChopBam are Scum. It's more of an intuition thing and this is one of those moments where I'd normally pull out a gun and correctly daykill a hostile.

This is assuming Retaliation was actually trolling, because it doesn't make sense for him to not catch Orange if he was targeted by a lawyer N2. I would've jumped all over him, especially on D3 with KY already being outed.

Chopbam didn't do much off your post apart from sacrifice his possible scum mate.

Was retal Trolling? All signs point to who knows?

Orange has honestly been more town then scum this game, and i'm going to, assume, that Retal is a silly bugger and was mucking with the town results to shit post.

Based on that, It's either Irish (Who has been actually posting Town-Tables this game) - which points him more Town aligned in my eyes.

There's me, But I know I'm Town.

I've predicted both of my town "cops" and I'm happy to walk away with them correctly.

I'm moving my Vote to Chopbam, He's been pretty shit-posty all game, not been really helping apart from "Ha! KY was scum! I predicted it!" 

##Vote Chopbam