[GAME OVER] Open Janitorial Mafia - Round 2

Jeod

2 hours ago, Brigitte said:

If i was the Cop i'd try to cop the same person twice to see if they're the same result, as far as i know, the Lawyer can target the same person every night? Yeah, but his first result was Scum, so most people would move on to another target in hopes that they'd get another Scum player before they're killed as the cop. Yes, there's the chance that he checked on Orange twice, but that'd be him assuming firstly that Orange isn't the lawyer, secondly, that the lawyer would target him. Otherwise there'd be nothing to gain from targeting Orange a second time.

Are we not posting random cop claims anymore? (reads Irish) I see, so there's no point anymore

Here's hoping

Like you said, cop claims are now insignificant, there are no more cops.

So why would my "cop claim" be taken seriously in any way? you're all scum in my eyes! Deflection

Mojoman thought he didn't post and made a ton of random posts at the start of today, explaining his previous nights posts, now this isn't me defending my pretend scum mate, but he's not exactly a reliable piece of information (Dude, you're crazy)

Could it really be that easy? Who knows, Nobody has really been playing this game seriously until Day 3, The amount of shit posting has been ridiculous. Down playing

We played a cop everybody scenario. 

Seeing as you're looking at Mojo, and we're day 4 now, you would assume that Mojo has either Town claimed each of his scum mates Mojo didn't make any claims for D1, only for D2 or not gotten any town claims on any scum mates.

Chopbam didn't do much off your post apart from sacrifice his possible scum mate.

Was retal Trolling? All signs point to who knows? Does it really though? I already explained my reasoning behind that.

Orange has honestly been more town then scum this game, and i'm going to, assume, that Retal is a silly bugger and was mucking with the town results to shit post.

Based on that, It's either Irish (Who has been actually posting Town-Tables this game) - which points him more Town aligned in my eyes. You call me out as being more Town aligned, say that Orange is more Town as well, while also saying you're Town. That's 3/5 leaving only Mojoman and ChopBam as Scum, the fact that you still chose to vote ChopBam over Mojo makes me all the more certain that you're Scum.

There's me, But I know I'm Town.

I've predicted both of my town "cops" and I'm happy to walk away with them correctly.

I'm moving my Vote to Chopbam, He's been pretty shit-posty all game, not been really helping apart from "Ha! KY was scum! I predicted it!" 

##Vote Chopbam

The only thing you've done is made me want to move my vote from Mojoman to you.

Also, it doesn't really help Mojoman that it's almost been an entire day and yet he still hasn't responded.

5 hours ago, Brigitte said:

you're all scum in my eyes!

You did something like this last game, too. Case shade and suspicion on everybody else in order to get the attention off you.

2 hours ago, Brigitte said:

Howso? I've thrown a bunch of logic at the thread away from the shitposting and that makes me Scum?

You've made even less of a case against everyone else this game because you see the votes have already been cast.

I'm not really sure how to defend myself from the bandwagon here.  And now a suspected scum basically defending me isn't helping. Really my entire read this time was that Chop was the cop because of how cocky he has been and FRAYDO being the Oracle caught me completely off guard.

You know I'll still go on my Orange is scum rant even though Retal is an awful cop.

First off, he was the one chasing down Louis the most (who we're assuming was the miller). But then conveniently jumped onto the FRAYDO train, which FRAYDO called him out on really hard.

And I'll even mentioned that FRAYDO suspected me of being scum, but surprisingly he didn't target me for the Oracle ability. I'd say by that fact he didn't means he was actually hiding his actual thoughts and that's why he also said Orange was leaning town. He was doing double-speak, his real scum suspect was Orange, but he was trying to figure out who the team was, so he targeted someone he didn't talk about much and was unsure of, KY.

And then we have Retal who gave both a scum and town read on Orange. I'm going with him saying the town read to throw the scum team off the trail. So if anything we should trust the cop on a scum read at least.

1 hour ago, Mojoman said:

First off, he was the one chasing down Louis the most (who we're assuming was the miller). But then conveniently jumped onto the FRAYDO train, which FRAYDO called him out on really hard.

Excuse me, what?  I consisently said Louis was a trash wagon.  Fraydo called me out because he didn't understand my wording, not because of anything I did.

1 hour ago, ChopBam said:

Even after all this I don't see you voting for said suspected scum.

I'd rather go for the scum no one suspects than the one many suspect. I don't want this to come down to a 1v1 because no one suspected the last scum.

##vote Orange

1 minute ago, Mojoman said:

I'll point out it has been Orange this game that has constantly butted heads with the cop on D2 and D3.

Nah when he explained his viewpoint I was quite happy to acquiesce.  Granted, if Louis is the Miller, it means I was right all along, so there's that to consider :p

40 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Nah when he explained his viewpoint I was quite happy to acquiesce.  Granted, if Louis is the Miller, it means I was right all along, so there's that to consider :p

Cocky for a possible MYLO.

1 minute ago, Mojoman said:

Cocky for a possible MYLO.

I mean, you're not going to convince me that I'm scum, I know what I am.  Your characterization of me is demonstrably false.  From my point of view it looks just like a really pathetic push, and only reaffirms my belief that my vote is exactly where it needs to be.

Gathering around you decided that Mojoman is one of the villains behind the recent strings of murders, and must be suitably dealt with.

As you search his corpse you discover that Mojoman was Vanilla Mafia!

Player Vote
Brigitte ChopBam
ChopBam Mojoman
Mojoman OrangeP47
OrangeP47 Mojoman
TheIrishMan Mojoman
Lead Mojoman

Night Four

You have 24 hours to get in any night actions, and post are limited to two per player.

21 hours ago, Mojoman said:

And then we have Retal who gave both a scum and town read on Orange. I'm going with him saying the town read to throw the scum team off the trail. So if anything we should trust the cop on a scum read at least.

The Scum read was the first one, which I already explained was either due to Retal copping Cat5 (which is pointless to reveal as the cop) or to prevent Scum from targeting him since his first result was "wrong". His second result was Orange being Town, which he seemed to be inclined to as he had no push of any kind towards Orange. Now that we know that Mojoman/Louis are vanilla Mafia (99% certain it's Mojo over Louis), the last Scum left has to be the Lawyer, meaning - no matter what - Retal couldn't have gotten both a Town and Mafia result on Orange. That along with Brigitte's voting pattern (trying to lynch ChopBam over Mojo when the only two people left as her suspects were those two while Mojo was the one with the overwhelming majority vote) basically proves her to be Scum.

The only downside to all this is that I'm the most likely one to be nightkilled tonight (I'm the least suspicious and I'm the main one to screw over Scum). But I'm fine with it since we'll win as long as Brigitte is lynched.

Pre-win victory dance!

Happy Robot GIF

But really

Good Game Gg GIF

Hopefully it doesn't turn out to be that I'm wrong but I'm 95% sure it's Brigitte at this point.
But still, fuck you Scum if you actually kill me.

Day Five

As you gather around the next morning you discover that TheIrishman was murdered during the night by what must be the last surviving Mafia member.

As you investigate the scene of the crime you discover that he was a Villager!

Player Vote
Brigitte  
ChopBam  
OrangeP47  
Lead