[GAME OVER] Open Janitorial Mafia - Round 2

Jeod

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Maybe do it more often then, or at least the games you're on my team ;)

I think I've done it most of the games where we're on the same side. Should mention it generally hurts my team, but eventually causes scum to make mistakes.

Games I remember going rambo.

This game - both town

Ausgleich - both pluralist (?)

Star Wars - Can't remember

July Crisis - Get caned nerd

Ausgleich was pluralist but apparently "everyone dying" does not count as "reform" even though it technically wasn't civil war either....

Star War Sunflower and I won it for Jedi because I didn't want to convert to dark side.

10 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Ausgleich was pluralist but apparently "everyone dying" does not count as "reform" even though it technically wasn't civil war either....

Star War Sunflower and I won it for Jedi because I didn't want to convert to dark side.

ThEy HaD a GuN!1!!1!

48 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

I think I've done it most of the games where we're on the same side. Should mention it generally hurts my team, but eventually causes scum to make mistakes.

Games I remember going rambo.

This game - both town

Ausgleich - both pluralist (?)

Star Wars - Can't remember

July Crisis - Get caned nerd

Dead Space

3 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

The only way to win those games was to be iLikeToSnipe or not play at all.

I was wondering if anyone else felt that. I forgot we played like 5 versions of those games.

6 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

That was a Nodlied game though :P

Yet it's the best example of a vert game mechanic that I can remember. Also proves my point that I help scum until what I'm doing throws them off.

6 hours ago, Killing_You said:

All in all, I think this is a fairly well balanced setup. I'd like to play it another time just to be sure, but it definitely feels right.

I'd like to see a bit more activity from everybody next time around, but i agree on the balance

I'll be honest, I hate being vanilla wholeheartedly and I think that's one of the reasons many were led to a lack of participation. When you're not able to do anything but think and banter, it can lead to disinterest. That said, I'm glad that I was able to live as long as I could to nail Scum (reading the doc, they were really thinking about killing me...every single night). The only real plus about being vanilla is that I feel more proud as a detective when I figure things out, hence the victory dance ;) When Brigitte first called me out as Town, my first thought was, "She's either the cop or Scum because she initially called me out as Scum and tried to get me lynched." I was a bit worried that Orange might suspect me as Scum and if he did, then we'd lose (Chop too kinda but he was a suspect so his response would've been used to gauge whether he or Brigitte was Scum - while if everyone voted for Mojoman I might've reassessed whether the team was Brigitte and ChopBam). All it would've taken was one Town player not agreeing with me for us to lose. And I wasn't real sure Chop was Town until Brigitte started acting like she did, doing everything possible to change the vote to someone other than Mojo, while fumbling with her logic by keeping Mojo as one of her suspects. Like it was already mentioned, without FRAYDO revealing KY, our win would've been rather unlikely. I agree the setup is balanced. Good job at hosting Jeod and Shade but no accolade for me? Aw...

Anyway I'm up for whatever game comes next.