Forum Updates

OWA

Hi all! We've made a few changes to the forum. I'll list them here!

• Updated the forum software to the latest version with help from @IPB_Support. Cheers!
  • Help & Support is no longer a "Questions"-style forum. We found the thread layout to be quite confusing, so we've reverted it to the classic "Discussion"-style.
  • The server forums have been condensed a bit. Let me know what you guys think about this change, as it's trivial to put it back the way it was
    • Topics that were in the Server Info sub-forums are now in the base level of the hierarchy.
  • Updated the copyright message to 2019.
  • A few internal forums have moved around.
  • Fixed a bug where topics on the Unread Content page and in Search Results were being displayed incorrectly.
  • Shifted a few sidebar blocks around

If you have any suggestions on improving the forum, please feel free to reply!

[blurb]The forum has been updated and changed a bit. Check out the changes here![/blurb][thumb]custom_thumb_ipb.png[/thumb]

I suspect that a 'discussion' forum can't show topics that were created when it was a 'questions' forum, so any existing content is impossible to access. Even as an admin I can't see anything in there. Only way to get them back would be to turn it back into a 'questions' forum (which, personally, I liked the layout of... but whatever)

@OWA FYI

Cheers for reporting this guys! I've now fixed it. Turns out that the forum was set to category mode instead of discussion mode.