W3D Hub Launcher: Localisation Project

Following on from a recent discussion about localising our launcher and games I've created this thread to crowdsource translations of various resources for the launcher. Right now this is going to be quite bare-bones and involve a bit of manual effort copying things back and forth and I'll need to add support for localising more parts of the UI, but I thought it would be nice to kick off the process by asking people to help localise those parts of the launcher which already support it.

Translations Spreadsheet

Thanks to @Jeod for creating a Google Docs spreadsheet, which I'll use as the primary source of translation updates going forwards since it allows me to diff it against the last version I updated the launcher from. If you wish to help with translations please use that document. I would strongly suggest subscribing to updates so you get notified when I add new translation tags and when other users change translations. You can see the history of changes by going to File => Version History => See Version History.

When I add new translation tags I will highlight their rows in a different colour so that both you and I can find them when using the spreadsheet. Once I've got a good batch of translations for new tags I will remove their highlight colour.

Forum Based Translations

The below spoilers contains the original translation tables - going forwards I may not keep these up to date with new tags etc, but if for some reason you are unable to use the Google Docs spreadsheet please feel free to read this information and provide your translations as described and someone will copy them into the spreadsheet.

To contribute your own translations, copy (or quote) the table(s) below, mention which language you're providing translations for and fill in the 'translation' column with the appropriate translation. Note that you do NOT need to fill in all the translations in one go - however please do not edit previous posts because once I've taken the translations you've provided I may not notice if you edit extra ones in later. If you need any assistance with the purpose / meaning of any of the translation tags let me know.

To help translators keep track of new things to be translated I'll add a new table at the end of this post with the date that the new tags were added and create a new post quoting it so you know it exists - I'd suggest subscribing to this topic if you want to contribute :)

Translation Tags - May 5th 2019

Translation Tag English Comment Translation
APP_INOFFLINEMODE In Offline Mode    
APP_TITLE W3D Hub Launcher    
BUTTON_EDIT_NICKNAME Set Nickname    
BUTTON_EDIT_NICKNAME_TOOLTIP Set the nickname you will use when playing online    
BUTTON_INSTALLGAME Install    
BUTTON_JOIN_SERVER Join Server    
BUTTON_JOIN_SERVER_TOOLTIP Join this game server    
BUTTON_LOGIN Login    
BUTTON_LOGOUT Logout    
BUTTON_PLAYOFFLINE Single Player    
BUTTON_PLAYONLINE Play Now    
BUTTON_PROFILE Profile    
BUTTON_PROPERTIES Properties    
BUTTON_REGISTER Register    
CHOOSE_NICKNAME Choose Nickname  
GVI_INSTALLING_APP Installing Application    
GVI_INSTALLING_APP_VERSION Installing {0} version {1} {0} - Application Name
{1} - Version being installed

GVI_PSTATE_DOWNLOADED Downloaded    
GVI_PSTATE_DOWNLOADING Downloading    
GVI_PSTATE_FAILED Failed: {0} {0} - Error Message (not currently localised)  
GVI_PSTATE_INSTALLED Installed    
GVI_PSTATE_INSTALLING Installing    
GVI_PSTATE_PENDING Pending    
GVI_PSTATE_VALIDATING Validating    
GVI_REPAIRING_APP Repairing Application    
GVI_STATE_DOWNLOADING Downloading    
GVI_STATE_FAILED Installation Failed: {0}    
GVI_STATE_FINISHED Installed Successfully    
GVI_STATE_GET_MANIFESTS Downloading Manifests    
GVI_STATE_INITIALISING Initialising    
GVI_STATE_INSTALLING Installing    
GVI_STATE_PREVALIDATION Validating Existing Installation    
GVI_UNINSTALLING_APP Uninstalling Application    
GVI_UPDATING_APP Updating Application    
LOGIN_STATUS_AUTHENTICATING Authenticating...    
LOGIN_STATUS_FAILED Login Failed    
LOGIN_STATUS_LOGGEDIN {0} {0} - Logged in username  
LOGIN_STATUS_NOTLOGGEDIN Not Logged In    
TAB_GAMES Games    
TAB_HOME Home    
TAB_LOBBY Chat    
TAB_SERVERBROWSER Server Browser    
TAB_SETTINGS Settings    

Translation Tags - May 5th 2019 (Batch 2)

BUTTON_GAMESETTINGS Game Settings    
BUTTON_INSTALLUPDATES Install Updates    
BUTTON_INSTALLUPDATES_TOOLTIP Update to version {0}    
BUTTON_OK OK    
BUTTON_CANCEL Cancel    
BUTTON_YES Yes    
BUTTON_NO No    
BUTTON_SAVE Save    
BUTTON_REPAIRAPP Repair Installation    
BUTTON_REPAIRAPP_TOOLTIP Attempts to automatically repair the installation of this application    
BUTTON_UNINSTALLAPP Uninstall    
BUTTON_UNINSTALLAPP_TOOLTIP Uninstalls the application    
LOBBY_BUTTON_SEND Send Message    
LOBBY_LOGINREQUIRED You must log in to your W3D Hub account to use the lobby    
BUTTON_IMPORTAPP Import    
BUTTON_IMPORTAPP_TOOLTIP Import this application from an existing installed location    
BUTTON_INSTALLAPP_TOOLTIP Installs this application    
BUTTON_PLAYONLINE_TOOLTIP Automatically join the best available server for this game    
BUTTON_PLAYOFFLINE_TOOLTIP Launch this game for single player play    
IMPORTAPP_DESCRIPTION This dialog allows you to manually import an existing installation of the {1} channel for {0}. Use the 'Browse' button to browse for the executable or type the path into the location field and then click 'Import Application' {0} - Application Name
{1} - Application Channel (release / testing / etc)

IMPORTAPP_BUTTON_BROWSE Browse    
IMPORTAPP_BUTTON_BROWSE_TOOLTIP Browse for the executable file for the application to be imported    
IMPORTAPP_BUTTON_IMPORT Import Application    
IMPORTAPP_BUTTON_IMPORT_TOOLTIP Import the application from the selected location    
IMPORTAPP_TITLE Import Application    

Translation Tags - April 2nd 2020

APPBROWSER_INFOBAR_APPIMPORTONLY This game cannot be installed by the launcher. You must install the game manually from the original install media or, if it is already installed, use the 'Import Game' option and choose the location in which the game is installed  

APPBROWSER_INFOBAR_APPNOTRELEASED This game has not been released yet and is not available to download or play  

APPBROWSER_INSTALLFOLDER Install Folder  

APPBROWSER_INSTALLFOLDER_TOOLTIP Open the folder in which this games core data files are installed. Warning: Manually changing files in this location can break your game installation!  

APPBROWSER_SCREENSHOTS View Screenshots  

APPBROWSER_SCREENSHOTS_TOOLTIP Open the folder containing screenshots taken in this game  

APPBROWSER_USERDATAFOLDER User Data Folder  

APPBROWSER_USERDATAFOLDER_TOOLTIP Open the user data folder for this game, which contains files such as settings and save games  

SETTINGS_APPINSTALLFOLDER App Install Folder    
SETTINGS_APPINSTALLFOLDER_INFO The folder into which new games and apps will be installed by the launcher    
SETTINGS_BUTTON_CANCEL Cancel    
SETTINGS_BUTTON_CANCEL_TOOLTIP Close this dialog and discards your changes    
SETTINGS_BUTTON_SAVE Save    
SETTINGS_BUTTON_SAVE_TOOLTIP Close this dialog and save your changes. Note that some settings may not take effect until you restart the launcher    
SETTINGS_FOLDERS_SECTION Folder Paths    
SETTINGS_LANGUAGE_INFO Select the UI language you'd like to use in the W3D Hub launcher. You should restart the launcher after changing this setting before the UI will update    
SETTINGS_LANGUAGE_SECTION Language    
SETTINGS_PACKAGECACHEFOLDER Package Cache Folder    
SETTINGS_PACKAGECACHEFOLDER_INFO A folder which will be used to cache downloaded packages used to install games and apps  

3 hours ago, danpaul88 said:

Translation Tag English Translation into German                                                                
APP_INOFFLINEMODE In Offline Mode Offlinemodus
APP_TITLE W3D Hub Launcher -
BUTTON_EDIT_NICKNAME Set Nickname Spitzname festlegen
BUTTON_EDIT_NICKNAME_TOOLTIP Set the nickname you will use when playing online Lege deinen Spitznamen für Onlinespiele fest
BUTTON_INSTALLGAME Install Installation
BUTTON_JOIN_SERVER Join Server Server beitreten
BUTTON_JOIN_SERVER_TOOLTIP Join this game server Diesem Server beitreten
BUTTON_LOGIN Login (Common in German online-speech)
BUTTON_LOGOUT Logout (Common in German online-speech)
BUTTON_PLAYOFFLINE Single Player Einzelspieler
BUTTON_PLAYONLINE Play Now Jetzt starten
BUTTON_PROFILE Profile Profil
BUTTON_PROPERTIES Properties Eigenschaften
BUTTON_REGISTER Register Registrierung
CHOOSE_NICKNAME Choose Nickname Spitzname - direct translation: Spitznamenauswahl [not common though]
GVI_INSTALLING_APP Installing Application Programm wird installiert
GVI_INSTALLING_APP_VERSION Installing {0} version {1} Installiere {0} Version {1}
GVI_PSTATE_DOWNLOADED Downloaded Download fertiggestellt
GVI_PSTATE_DOWNLOADING Downloading Download initialisiert
GVI_PSTATE_FAILED Failed: {0} Fehlgeschlagen
GVI_PSTATE_INSTALLED Installed Installiert
GVI_PSTATE_INSTALLING Installing Installation
GVI_PSTATE_PENDING Pending Verbindungsaufbau
GVI_PSTATE_VALIDATING Validating Überprüfung
GVI_REPAIRING_APP Repairing Application Programm wird repariert
GVI_STATE_DOWNLOADING Downloading Download initialisiert
GVI_STATE_FAILED Installation Failed: {0} Installation fehlgeschlagen
GVI_STATE_FINISHED Installed Successfully Installation erfolgreich
GVI_STATE_GET_MANIFESTS Downloading Manifests Dateiabgleich
GVI_STATE_INITIALISING Initialising Initialisierung
GVI_STATE_INSTALLING Installing Installation
GVI_STATE_PREVALIDATION Validating Existing Installation Überprüfe bestehende Installation
GVI_UNINSTALLING_APP Uninstalling Application Deinstallation
GVI_UPDATING_APP Updating Application Programmupdate
LOGIN_STATUS_AUTHENTICATING Authenticating... Authentifizierung...
LOGIN_STATUS_FAILED Login Failed Login fehlgeschlagen
LOGIN_STATUS_LOGGEDIN {0} {0}
LOGIN_STATUS_NOTLOGGEDIN Not Logged In Nicht eingeloggt
TAB_GAMES Games Spiele
TAB_HOME Home I would actually leave it (a "home-button" has become pretty common)  
TAB_LOBBY Chat Only weird translations possible - has become common in german as well
TAB_SERVERBROWSER Server Browser Same here
TAB_SETTINGS

Settings                                                                        

Settings - Einstellungen. The table bugged out here.

Just a fast sketchup into a German translation. If someone wants to improve these translations, feel free to do so. Tried to stay close to the character amount. If something needs to be changed, I'll copy a new table below this post.

Here are translation tags, translated to Russian. Let me know, if there will be any problems or updates!

Translation Tag English Translation
APP_INOFFLINEMODE In Offline Mode В режиме офлайн
APP_TITLE W3D Hub Launcher Лаунчер W3D Hub
BUTTON_EDIT_NICKNAME Set Nickname Изменить никнейм
BUTTON_EDIT_NICKNAME_TOOLTIP Set the nickname you will use when playing online Ввод имени игрока, которое будет использоваться в игре по сети
BUTTON_INSTALLGAME Install Установить
BUTTON_JOIN_SERVER Join Server Присоединиться
BUTTON_JOIN_SERVER_TOOLTIP Join this game server Присоединиться к этому серверу
BUTTON_LOGIN Login Войти
BUTTON_LOGOUT Logout Выйти
BUTTON_PLAYOFFLINE Single Player Одиночная игра
BUTTON_PLAYONLINE Play Now Играть
BUTTON_PROFILE Profile Профиль
BUTTON_PROPERTIES Properties Настройки
BUTTON_REGISTER Register Зарегистрироваться
CHOOSE_NICKNAME Choose Nickname Выбрать никнейм
GVI_INSTALLING_APP Installing Application Установка приложения
GVI_INSTALLING_APP_VERSION Installing {0} version {1} Установка {0} версии {1}
GVI_PSTATE_DOWNLOADED Downloaded Загружено
GVI_PSTATE_DOWNLOADING Downloading Загрузка
GVI_PSTATE_FAILED Failed: {0} Ошибка при исполнении: {0}
GVI_PSTATE_INSTALLED Installed Установлено
GVI_PSTATE_INSTALLING Installing Установка
GVI_PSTATE_PENDING Pending В ожидании
GVI_PSTATE_VALIDATING Validating Проверка
GVI_REPAIRING_APP Repairing Application Исправление приложения
GVI_STATE_DOWNLOADING Downloading Загрузка
GVI_STATE_FAILED Installation Failed: {0} Установка не удалась: {0}
GVI_STATE_FINISHED Installed Successfully Установка завершена успешно
GVI_STATE_GET_MANIFESTS Downloading Manifests Загрузка манифестов приложения
GVI_STATE_INITIALISING Initialising Инициализация
GVI_STATE_INSTALLING Installing Установка
GVI_STATE_PREVALIDATION Validating Existing Installation Проверка существующей установки
GVI_UNINSTALLING_APP Uninstalling Application Удаление приложения
GVI_UPDATING_APP Updating Application Обновление приложения
LOGIN_STATUS_AUTHENTICATING Authenticating... Аутентификация...
LOGIN_STATUS_FAILED Login Failed Попытка входа не удалась
LOGIN_STATUS_LOGGEDIN {0} {0}
LOGIN_STATUS_NOTLOGGEDIN Not Logged In Не авторизован
TAB_GAMES Games Игры
TAB_HOME Home Главная
TAB_LOBBY Chat Чат
TAB_SERVERBROWSER Server Browser Поиск серверов
TAB_SETTINGS Settings Настройки

25 minutes ago, Sheila said:

I'm not sure if Turkish translation is needed. But if it's needed, I could also to contribute to the project. Just let me know. 

Do you mind checking over the sheet and ensuring google translate did everything correctly? For example, google translate probably took "Home" in the literal sense and not as a "Homepage" sense.

54 minutes ago, Sheila said:

I'm not sure if Turkish translation is needed. But if it's needed, I could also to contribute to the project. Just let me know. 

I would like a Turkish translation. I recall some users voicing support for it before.

First pass at the Russian translation - looks like I've still got quite a few bits of UI to add translation tags to, but it's a good starting point :)  I've also done the German translations too.

Thanks @NoSoldier and @__nEmPoBu4__ for your help thus far, I'll update this topic once I've added more translation tags to update more parts of the UI.

@Jeod that's a good idea, nice way to map it all out - I'll dig into that when I do my next pass :) 

image.png

8 hours ago, danpaul88 said:

BUTTON_GAMESETTINGS Game Settings    
BUTTON_INSTALLUPDATES Install Updates    
BUTTON_INSTALLUPDATES_TOOLTIP Update to version {0}    
BUTTON_OK OK    
BUTTON_CANCEL Cancel    
BUTTON_YES Yes    
BUTTON_NO No    
BUTTON_SAVE Save    
BUTTON_REPAIRAPP Repair Installation    
BUTTON_REPAIRAPP_TOOLTIP Attempts to automatically repair the installation of this application    
BUTTON_UNINSTALLAPP Uninstall    
BUTTON_UNINSTALLAPP_TOOLTIP Uninstalls the application    
LOBBY_BUTTON_SEND Send Message    
LOBBY_LOGINREQUIRED You must log in to your W3D Hub account to use the lobby    
BUTTON_IMPORTAPP Import    
BUTTON_IMPORTAPP_TOOLTIP Import this application from an existing installed location    
BUTTON_INSTALLAPP_TOOLTIP Installs this application    
BUTTON_PLAYONLINE_TOOLTIP Automatically join the best available server for this game    
BUTTON_PLAYOFFLINE_TOOLTIP Launch this game for single player play    
IMPORTAPP_DESCRIPTION This dialog allows you to manually import an existing installation of the {1} channel for {0}. Use the 'Browse' button to browse for the executable or type the path into the location field and then click 'Import Application' {0} - Application Name

IMPORTAPP_BUTTON_BROWSE Browse    
IMPORTAPP_BUTTON_BROWSE_TOOLTIP Browse for the executable file for the application to be imported    
IMPORTAPP_BUTTON_IMPORT Import Application    
IMPORTAPP_BUTTON_IMPORT_TOOLTIP Import the application from the selected location    

A second batch of translation tags - this covers a lot more of the "games" page now, along with a smattering of other parts of the UI. Making good progress so far, will probably leave it here for now though as it's getting late in the afternoon :) If we can get the translations for these extra parts I think we could start pushing partially translated builds out for testing and feedback

FYI @NoSoldier @__nEmPoBu4__

44 minutes ago, danpaul88 said:

BUTTON_GAMESETTINGS Game Settings   Spieleinstellungen
BUTTON_INSTALLUPDATES Install Updates   Update installieren
BUTTON_INSTALLUPDATES_TOOLTIP Update to version {0}   Zur Version {0} updaten
BUTTON_OK OK Heh  
BUTTON_CANCEL Cancel   Abbrechen
BUTTON_YES Yes   Ja
BUTTON_NO No   Nein
BUTTON_SAVE Save   Speichern
BUTTON_REPAIRAPP Repair Installation   Installation reparieren

Das Programm wird auf Fehler überprüft und repariert. Sollte das Problem bestehen bleiben, schaue bitte unter https://w3dhub.com/forum/

vorbei

BUTTON_UNINSTALLAPP Uninstall   Deinstallation
BUTTON_UNINSTALLAPP_TOOLTIP Uninstalls the application   Deeinstalliert das Programm
LOBBY_BUTTON_SEND Send Message   Nachricht senden
LOBBY_LOGINREQUIRED You must log in to your W3D Hub account to use the lobby   Logge dich bitte in deinen W3D Hub Account ein, um die Lobby zu nutzen
BUTTON_IMPORTAPP Import   Importieren
BUTTON_IMPORTAPP_TOOLTIP Import this application from an existing installed location * Eine bereits bestehende Installation wird (vom Launcher) importiert
BUTTON_INSTALLAPP_TOOLTIP Installs this application   Installiert das Programm
BUTTON_PLAYONLINE_TOOLTIP Automatically join the best available server for this game * Trete automatisch dem naheliegensten Server bei
BUTTON_PLAYOFFLINE_TOOLTIP Launch this game for single player play   Spiel im Singleplayer starten
Dieser Bereich ermöglicht dem Launcher eine bereits bestehende Installation von {1} zu übernehmen und in {0} zu importieren. Nutze den 'Durchsuchen'-Button, um die Ausführungsdatei zu finden oder schreibe den Dateipfad in das Dateipfadfeld und klicke auf "Programm importieren"
IMPORTAPP_BUTTON_BROWSE Browse - in this case! Durchsuchen
IMPORTAPP_BUTTON_BROWSE_TOOLTIP Browse for the executable file for the application to be imported   Suche nach der Ausführungsdatei des Programms, um es zu übernehmen und importieren.
IMPORTAPP_BUTTON_IMPORT Import Application   Programm importieren
IMPORTAPP_BUTTON_IMPORT_TOOLTIP Import the application from the selected location   Importiert das Programm vom ausgewählten Pfad

needed a break anyway - sorry for not incorporating it directly into the spreadsheet of Jeod, was too lazy for it.

*not a direct translation - needed to make as much sense as the english counterpart

** added a hint in the second sentence to look at the forum if the problem persists.

As said before, if I need to correct something, I will either port it other to jeod's sheet or repost it here.

Just to mention it: Server Browser translates to Serverliste [Server list] in German - I will leave that decision to you.

Edited by NoSoldier

17 hours ago, __nEmPoBu4__ said:
Here are translation tags, translated to Russian. Let me know, if there will be any problems or updates!

О, спасибо, я уж думал, самому придется переводить)) По крайней мере, для C&C Online сайт переводил я.

14 hours ago, danpaul88 said:

A second batch of translation tags - this covers a lot more of the "games" page now, along with a smattering of other parts of the UI. Making good progress so far, will probably leave it here for now though as it's getting late in the afternoon :) If we can get the translations for these extra parts I think we could start pushing partially translated builds out for testing and feedback

Made Russian translation of all available tags into Google spreadsheet.

1 hour ago, GraYaSDF said:

О, спасибо, я уж думал, самому придется переводить)) По крайней мере, для C&C Online сайт переводил я.

Может есть желание помочь с переводом игр?)

20 hours ago, Jeod said:

Do you mind checking over the sheet and ensuring google translate did everything correctly? For example, google translate probably took "Home" in the literal sense and not as a "Homepage" sense.

Yes, it was exactly translated like that. I had to change most of the words. Google translate does better job in translating Germanic languages. Translating other language families sometimes can be problematic, unfortunately. But that's why we are here for! :D

By the way, that's the neatest spreadsheet I've ever seen. Thank you, Jeod!

19 hours ago, FRAYDO said:

I would like a Turkish translation. I recall some users voicing support for it before.

I've added the translation to the spreadsheet. Also, who are those sneaky pickles in hiding? I only know like two Turkish people who rarely plays in IA >:( Anyway, I hope everything goes perfectly :) Good job everyone!

Edited by Sheila

16 hours ago, Sheila said:

I've added the translation to the spreadsheet. Also, who are those sneaky pickles in hiding?

I remember it being Alp and MustaphaTR. Been a while since I have seen either of those two though. :(

Thank you for your support, Sheila! And to everyone else, I am amazed at the response this thread has received and am grateful for your efforts.

21 hours ago, __nEmPoBu4__ said:

Может есть желание помочь с переводом игр?)

I have some free hours every week, so... why not? I am also a programmer of C&C Renegade, making own bots for it, so fun will be doubled))

I've pulled the latest Russian and Turkish entries from the spreadsheet into the launcher codebase - can anyone confirm if any of the other languages are fully checked and ready to copy across now?

1 hour ago, danpaul88 said:

I've pulled the latest Russian and Turkish entries from the spreadsheet into the launcher codebase - can anyone confirm if any of the other languages are fully checked and ready to copy across now?

German should be good to go. Chinese and French have not been checked over afaik.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/5/2019 at 5:09 PM, danpaul88 said:

APP_INOFFLINEMODE In Offline Mode   离线模式
APP_TITLE W3D Hub Launcher   W3DHub启动器
BUTTON_EDIT_NICKNAME Set Nickname   设置昵称
BUTTON_EDIT_NICKNAME_TOOLTIP Set the nickname you will use when playing online   设置在多人游戏中的昵称
BUTTON_INSTALLGAME Install   安装
BUTTON_JOIN_SERVER Join Server   连接
BUTTON_JOIN_SERVER_TOOLTIP Join this game server   连接服务器
BUTTON_LOGIN Login   登录
BUTTON_LOGOUT Logout   登出
BUTTON_PLAYOFFLINE Single Player   单人游戏
BUTTON_PLAYONLINE Play Now   开始游戏
BUTTON_PROFILE Profile   资料
BUTTON_PROPERTIES Properties   属性
BUTTON_REGISTER Register   注册
CHOOSE_NICKNAME Choose Nickname  
GVI_INSTALLING_APP Installing Application   正在安装游戏
GVI_INSTALLING_APP_VERSION Installing {0} version {1} {0} - Application Name
{1} - Version being installed
正在安装 {0} 版本 {1}
GVI_PSTATE_DOWNLOADED Downloaded   已下载
GVI_PSTATE_DOWNLOADING Downloading   正在下载
GVI_PSTATE_FAILED Failed: {0} {0} - Error Message (not currently localised) 失败: {0}
GVI_PSTATE_INSTALLED Installed   已安装
GVI_PSTATE_INSTALLING Installing   正在安装
GVI_PSTATE_PENDING Pending   正在处理
GVI_PSTATE_VALIDATING Validating   正在验证
GVI_REPAIRING_APP Repairing Application   正在修复游戏
GVI_STATE_DOWNLOADING Downloading   正在下载
GVI_STATE_FAILED Installation Failed: {0}   安装失败: {0}
GVI_STATE_FINISHED Installed Successfully   安装成功
GVI_STATE_GET_MANIFESTS Downloading Manifests   正在下载游戏文件清单
GVI_STATE_INITIALISING Initialising   正在初始化
GVI_STATE_INSTALLING Installing   正在安装
GVI_STATE_PREVALIDATION Validating Existing Installation   正在验证已安装的游戏
GVI_UNINSTALLING_APP Uninstalling Application   正在卸载游戏
GVI_UPDATING_APP Updating Application   正在更新游戏
LOGIN_STATUS_AUTHENTICATING Authenticating...   登录中...
LOGIN_STATUS_FAILED Login Failed   登录失败
LOGIN_STATUS_LOGGEDIN {0} {0} - Logged in username {0}
LOGIN_STATUS_NOTLOGGEDIN Not Logged In   未登录
TAB_GAMES Games   游戏
TAB_HOME Home   主页
TAB_LOBBY Chat   聊天
TAB_SERVERBROWSER Server Browser   服务器
TAB_SETTINGS Settings   设置

Simplified Chinese Translation

Edited by DoDoCat

BUTTON_GAMESETTINGS Game Settings   游戏设置
BUTTON_INSTALLUPDATES Install Updates   安装更新
BUTTON_INSTALLUPDATES_TOOLTIP Update to version {0}   更新到版本 {0}
BUTTON_OK OK   确定
BUTTON_CANCEL Cancel   取消
BUTTON_YES Yes  
BUTTON_NO No  
BUTTON_SAVE Save   保存
BUTTON_REPAIRAPP Repair Installation   修复安装
BUTTON_REPAIRAPP_TOOLTIP Attempts to automatically repair the installation of this application   尝试自动修复此游戏
BUTTON_UNINSTALLAPP Uninstall   卸载
BUTTON_UNINSTALLAPP_TOOLTIP Uninstalls the application   卸载游戏
LOBBY_BUTTON_SEND Send Message   发送信息
LOBBY_LOGINREQUIRED You must log in to your W3D Hub account to use the lobby   你需要登录W3DHub来使用大厅进行聊天
BUTTON_IMPORTAPP Import   导入
BUTTON_IMPORTAPP_TOOLTIP Import this application from an existing installed location   从已存在的安装路径中导入游戏
BUTTON_INSTALLAPP_TOOLTIP Installs this application   安装游戏
BUTTON_PLAYONLINE_TOOLTIP Automatically join the best available server for this game   自动加入连接质量最好的服务器
BUTTON_PLAYOFFLINE_TOOLTIP Launch this game for single player play   启动此游戏的单人模式

这个对话框允许你从一个已经存在的安装中手动导入 {0} 的版本 {1}. 使用 “浏览” 按钮定位到已安装的路径,然点击 ”导入游戏“

IMPORTAPP_BUTTON_BROWSE Browse   浏览
IMPORTAPP_BUTTON_BROWSE_TOOLTIP Browse for the executable file for the application to be imported   选择要导入游戏的路径
IMPORTAPP_BUTTON_IMPORT Import Application   导入游戏
IMPORTAPP_BUTTON_IMPORT_TOOLTIP Import the application from the selected location   从已选择的路径中导入游戏
IMPORTAPP_TITLE Import Application   导入游戏

Simplified Chinese Translation

Edited by DoDoCat

• 10 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Translation Tags - April 2nd 2020

APPBROWSER_INFOBAR_APPIMPORTONLY This game cannot be installed by the launcher. You must install the game manually from the original install media or, if it is already installed, use the 'Import Game' option and choose the location in which the game is installed  

这个游戏无法通过启动器安装。你必须从原版游戏光盘中手动安装,或者人如果这个游戏已经安装,使用'导入游戏'选项然后选择游戏安装路径

APPBROWSER_INFOBAR_APPNOTRELEASED This game has not been released yet and is not available to download or play  

这个游戏还没有发布,因此无法下载或者游玩

APPBROWSER_INSTALLFOLDER Install Folder  

安装文件夹

APPBROWSER_INSTALLFOLDER_TOOLTIP Open the folder in which this games core data files are installed. Warning: Manually changing files in this location can break your game installation!  

打开游戏核心数据文件安装文件夹。警告:手动修改此路径的文件可能会破坏你的游戏安装!

APPBROWSER_SCREENSHOTS View Screenshots  

查看游戏截图

APPBROWSER_SCREENSHOTS_TOOLTIP Open the folder containing screenshots taken in this game  

打开截图文件夹

APPBROWSER_USERDATAFOLDER User Data Folder  

用户数据文件夹

APPBROWSER_USERDATAFOLDER_TOOLTIP Open the user data folder for this game, which contains files such as settings and save games  

打开用户文件夹,这个文件夹通常包含设置信息和保存的游戏

SETTINGS_APPINSTALLFOLDER App Install Folder   游戏安装文件夹
SETTINGS_APPINSTALLFOLDER_INFO The folder into which new games and apps will be installed by the launcher   启动器会把新的游戏应用安装这个文件夹
SETTINGS_BUTTON_CANCEL Cancel   取消
SETTINGS_BUTTON_CANCEL_TOOLTIP Close this dialog and discards your changes   关闭对话框并且放弃更改
SETTINGS_BUTTON_SAVE Save   保存
SETTINGS_BUTTON_SAVE_TOOLTIP Close this dialog and save your changes. Note that some settings may not take effect until you restart the launcher   关闭对话框并且保存更改。注意:一些设置需要重启启动器才能启用
SETTINGS_FOLDERS_SECTION Folder Paths   文件夹路径
SETTINGS_LANGUAGE_INFO Select the UI language you'd like to use in the W3D Hub launcher. You should restart the launcher after changing this setting before the UI will update   选择你想要在启动器使用的界面语言。在修改语言之后你应该重新启动启动器
SETTINGS_LANGUAGE_SECTION Language   语言
SETTINGS_PACKAGECACHEFOLDER Package Cache Folder   资源包缓存文件夹
SETTINGS_PACKAGECACHEFOLDER_INFO A folder which will be used to cache downloaded packages used to install games and apps  

这个文件夹被用来缓存已下载的安装游戏应用的资源包

• 1 month later...