Issue with a mod in Apex

So for the entirety of the game, this guy called KholdX has been team hampering our team by blowing up the Tiberium Trucks, pushing teammates, trying to move a Shield Generator away so the base would get shot and other hampering stuff. The only mod ingame was JO_MOMMA_USA and a couple of people, including me, told him about what this guy was doing for roughly half an hour without getting any response yet he was playing the game(saw him use a SSM) and he was quite high up the leaderboard.

At one point I honestly got so mad I just raged at him in the PM telling him to lay down the f*cking game for a second and deal with him since he was doing it constantly for HALF AN HOUR.

You wonder what his response to that might be, well this happened:

[04:16:05] Host: SilverSmurfer has been killed by JO_MOMMA_USA.

Apparently I was bothering this guy with the fact that someone was breaking the rules for an entire freaking game that he literally killed me with the command and proceeded to play the game again. That was the only 'response' I got from him about this situation, getting !killed.

I've been a mod before and honestly I never did crap like this, I always dropped the game to check on people I was getting complains about. This guy doesn't belong to staff, it's not the first time he was the only mod ingame and he wasn't doing anything because he didn't know what to do(warning people about stuff, balancing the teams(he told me, and I'm not even joking) 'how do I do that)).

[18:02:53] RandyMarsh: its alright
[18:02:57] RandyMarsh: ill fuck gdi up now

[18:05:29] [Private] JO_MOMMA_USA: everything ok whats going on over there
[18:06:11] [Private] KholdX: just randy blocking AGT with shield

Edited by Kholdiel0x

Yeah he was totally 'fucking up gdi' by DEFENDING the fucking base with a shield generator so Nod couldn't kill the buildings, the only thing exposed was the refinery and silo because they're so much off to the side(it was the weird looking map made out of huge walls and a crapton of catwalks).

Why don't you also post the logs of when you killed his tib truck in the beginning:

[04:02:16] RandyMarsh: !showmods
[04:02:16] Host: [BR] InGame Moderators: @JO_MOMMA_USA
[04:02:17] SilverSmurfer: kuckhold's THing

Your response to that was:

[04:02:22] KholdX: finger must have slipped looks like you have one already

Yeah 'finger must have slipped a couple of times' while you were killing the guy's truck, then he got a shield gen to defend the base and you tried to push it aside so it wouldn't cover the base anymore.

Edited by WNxHeadShot

You're not a very good liar, terrific faggot though, pls keep whining.

Randy was butthurt because I wouldn't let him take both tib trucks. Got one and he decided he was going to 'fuck GDI up' because he couldn't have both. But pls tell me more!

[18:02:30] RandyMarsh: ok team hamper time
[18:02:34] RandyMarsh: yes
[18:02:37] RandyMarsh: he killed it
[18:02:41] RandyMarsh: again
[18:02:49] KholdX: prove it
[18:03:02] KholdX: someone might care
[18:03:03] KholdX: lol
[18:03:19] SilverSmurfer: only proves how big of a loser kuckhold is
[18:03:52] Host: ErickGCH (ID: 3) requested to join server.
[18:03:56] JO_MOMMA_USA: tt
[18:04:01] Host: Shotgun, flamethrower, sniper rifle, ErickGCH is a master of them all, less the sleep -- it gets in the way of renegade! (379 recommendations)
[18:04:02] JO_MOMMA_USA: mypeople
[18:04:03] Host: ErickGCH has a total score of 1637841 and is ranked at position 54 out of 3841 players.
[18:04:28] RandyMarsh: !lock
[18:04:52] RandyMarsh: shield is up around agt just
[18:04:53] RandyMarsh: rush
[18:04:56] RandyMarsh: rush
[18:04:58] RandyMarsh: rush

Edited by Kholdiel0x

1 hour ago, WNxHeadShot said:

So for the entirety of the game, this guy called KholdX has been team hampering our team

@WNxHeadShot

1 hour ago, Kholdiel0x said:

[18:05:29] [Private] JO_MOMMA_USA: everything ok whats going on over there
[18:06:11] [Private] KholdX: just randy blocking AGT with shield

@Kholdiel0x

I was not in-game at the time all of this went down. However when I joined all I saw was Kholdx TH to player RandyMarsh. This seems like someone did something to the other and it escalated every match from there till it got to this point. So..

Khold. Can you please not Team Hamper anymore on purpose to Randy or Headshot(SilverSmurfer)...?

RandyMarsh. Can you please not Team Hamper anymore on purpose to Kholdx..?

Everyone listed above was team hampering to each other as proven by logs and what I saw when I joined game. Instead of banning all three of you guys or mass punishment I think a warning to everyone would just be better if you can all come to an understanding that someone fucked up and it got out of hand. If you're pissed off and want to team hamper as a result just PM me, Video tape it or chill out a bit.

When I'm in game I will watch both to ensure neither of you guys are causing any harm on purpose and the game is played fair so that that way you don't have to worry about any of this BS. If either of you join and team hamper each other on purpose and I am in-game watching you it will just get stupid and we don't want that. It's a game, just play it. If you're worried about being team hampered by each other then just record when either of you are playing so that you can post on here. I think what I said is fair but if either of you object then let me know why/what I can do to better help you guys.

I will also be telling RandyMarsh (Rohiemm) this so that we're all on the same page. As for JO_MOMMA_USA I'll talk with him and get his point of view as well so I can have a better understanding of what went down in his mind.

Thats quite a huge leakage out of thread.

@Threve

8 minutes ago, Threve said:

I think what I said is fair but if either of you object then let me know why/what I can do to better help you guys.

I am a bit out of this and offtoping, so dont take me too serious, but... for example talk/argue with administration to improve/add/tweak rules..... (on server)

Edited by Kitsune Youkai

15 minutes ago, Kholdiel0x said:

Aww, no bloodbath. Boring.

It's a good thing. You guys are all good players and everyone here knows how to play the game, I don't think the drama needs to escalate to 24hr banning if it can be avoided. Just let the feud go and if someone is team hampering then video tape it and don't TH yourself.

Next person I witness that team hampers will be kicked.

2 minutes ago, Kitsune Youkai said:

The translation may be wrong but i don't exactly understand this part..? Sorry. Can you rephrase it.

"I am a bit out of this and offtoping, so don't take me too serious, but... for example talk/argue with administration to improve/add/tweak rules..... (on server)"

I do agree. And we will be adding more clarity to the rules for things that should be more obvious like no Team Hampering and such. There are new maps coming as well to help with areas that shouldn't be accessible that are now.

7 minutes ago, Kitsune Youkai said:

On VHS cassette

Your shitposting abilities are godlike but please stop.

49 minutes ago, Goliath35 said:

Your avatar disturbs me. 

Your avatar disturbs me.

10 minutes ago, Goliath35 said:

Holy shit what happened to the old Commando ''Yo'' whenever a new reply was made to a thread? 

The website was updated recently. Should be fixed soon(ish) and coming back. Resets after every update.

1 minute ago, Threve said:
9 minutes ago, Kitsune Youkai said:

The translation may be wrong but i don't exactly understand this part..? Sorry. Can you rephrase it.

Thats old meme, i dont know if it had spread out in this internet section - Possible interpreting - Person so salty/angry (fat) that his tallow even leaking out of this threde. (I highly dont like this type of memes... or speech, just... a bit filthy (more like not cultural)

5 minutes ago, Threve said:

I do agree. And we will be adding more clarity to the rules for things that should be more obvious like no Team Hampering and such. There are new maps coming as well to help with areas that shouldn't be accessible that are now

Much appreciate. will be even more appreciate if social aspekt (imnotgermanlol) aspect will be "regulated" at some point. 

also : <3

First of all we don't know what else JO_MAMA may have been dealing with at the time, or maybe AFK partially, did not see the PM telling him about TH going on. Who knows until we talk to him.

Secondly all involved here are well known to have their "moments" in game with over the top behavior. This doesn't mean I don't like you guys ;)   but you know what I'm talking about here.

Point being, there are no innocent parties involved here I am quite certain.

I will talk with JO_MAMA and get his perspective, not that we will remedy this situation. But hopefully next time get a handle on it before we have another thread like this.

Have a good night :)

34 minutes ago, Kitsune Youkai said:

If social aspect will be "regulated" at some point. 

The only social aspect regulated is I ask everyone not to use racial slurs in-game. I kindly warn if someone doesn’t know. 

Other than that have fun and do whatever. I just ask as well you don’t start 3 hour political or religious debates (always fun). If there’s an issue with the game that involves paragraphs of explanations than post on forums so it can be documented and something be done. There are a lot of units which brings a lot of things that can use balance but posting for an hour in-game about it becomes tiring and ultimately fruitless when forums will be able to document it (there are discussions in the background that happen based on feedback from forums that directly influences the next build! I can say that we appreciate and love the help that the community gives back based on concerns about different units and something is being done about all of said units/issues. This game is quite expansive however so please be patient.)

17 hours ago, Threve said:

The only social aspect regulated is I ask everyone not to use racial slurs in-game. I kindly warn if someone doesn’t know. 

Oh, so my replies at IA-Criticism is made only of insulting and no objection..
Whatever but :

Simple formula - 
1.Highly (potentional) unfriendly surrounding on server when people can insult each other in any way and use any humiliating impersonations > 2.absolutely adequate people (can) became enraged/triggered/offensively-defensive/any other "radical" type of activity > 3. administration starts judge ALL of them > 4. some who have a bit more brains(and cares about it at some point) starts talk about it with administration > 5. they getting replies like - "dont feed the troll" > 6. part of playerbase starts judging and insult administration (feeding the trolls at other words), because thats actually their jurisdiction > 7. this people gotting to "black lists"(lol) of administration > 8. administration look at all(mostly/partially) replies of this people from perspective of point 6. > 9. you(also me and dozens of other players) getting in circle of hypocrisy and missunderstandings.

So, everything is actually okay but I really doubt that by racial slurs - you mean any type of racial slur - as Europid > Negroid/ Negroid > Europid / Europid > Mongoloid /etc

Note: Everything above goes to Interim Apex server administration/moderation and have nothing to forum/W3Dhub administration.

Edited by Kitsune Youkai