[Game Over] Game of Thrones Conquest Mafia RPG

VERTi60

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

Might have been a good idea to vote up Jeod when I first told you to then. :p

Well seeing as I'm probably going to win, ehh..... I mean, it would be nice if Sunflower was here too, but still....

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Well seeing as I'm probably going to win, ehh..... I mean, it would be nice if Sunflower was here too, but still....

Unfortunately there is no winning while on the throne, so long as the throne exists. Consider my proposal.

5 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

It probably helps that our goals and alignments aren't actually opposing each other does it?

46 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

@Category 5 Hurricane or @Louis, any inclination to be the King/Queen? Orange sounds like he'll inadvertently try to eliminate everyone just because they might be a threat.

0 inclination to be king. Orange is currently my ally and as long as I don't think he'll try to betray me, it'll probably stay that way, even though he's a power-hungry warmonger. I'll also generally support anybody who can end this game as fast as possible.

24 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

0 inclination to be king. Orange is currently my ally and as long as I don't think he'll try to betray me, it'll probably stay that way, even though he's a power-hungry warmonger. I'll also generally support anybody who can end this game as fast as possible.

Tell you what, agree to turn against Orange if he eliminates any of the remaining four players from the game if it's not necessary to end it, and we'll vote up Orange as King so he won't start another rebellion.

28 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Well, that leaves only 2 then and Orange is too power-crazed for my taste right now.

##vote Louis

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

What is this exchange about?

Rubeci is a Neutral player with an army on the opposite side of the wall, by joining up with him I unlocked new night actions for him that let him go around the wall instead of trying to have to conquer it and killing a large number of the Night Watch stationed there already.

It also has the added benefit of forcing the White Walkers to attack the wall first, instead of targeting the less well defended Free Folk that Rubeci commands.

10 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Tell you what, agree to turn against Orange if he eliminates any of the remaining four players from the game if it's not necessary to end it, and we'll vote up Orange as King so he won't start another rebellion.

I'm not going to explicitly agree to this, but I will say that my alliance with Orange is tenuous. I don't trust him and he knows that. I allied with him solely to offer extra protection from the rebellion, and for that reason the alliance helps him more than it does me. I don't really care to help him with his ambitions. He can't take my loyalty for granted.

8 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I'm not going to explicitly agree to this, but I will say that my alliance with Orange is tenuous. I don't trust him and he knows that. I allied with him solely to offer extra protection from the rebellion, and for that reason the alliance helps him more than it does me. I don't really care to help him with his ambitions. He can't take my loyalty for granted.

Yeah, as far as I know, I've managed to fulfill Rubeci's victory condition, so the only threat that actually needs to be eliminated before the game ends will be the White Walkers that come with the Winter mechanic.

44 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Yeah, as far as I know, I've managed to fulfill Rubeci's victory condition, so the only threat that actually needs to be eliminated before the game ends will be the White Walkers that come with the Winter mechanic.

If survival constitutes a victory condition, then yes I might have taken a big step towards it.

Off-topic, but how are you guys liking FE3H so far? I've beaten the Golden Deer route and I'm halfway through Black Eagles after siding with Edie. Surprisingly this is the first game my wife is actively enjoying as well--I would never have pegged her as a Fire Emblem person.

Even though she autobattles everything and really is only in it for the story...

1 minute ago, rubeci said:

I'm pretty sure this action would fail.

Btw, how do you know about my troops?

I'm a ranger, I sallied beyond the wall.