[Game Over] Game of Thrones Conquest Mafia RPG

VERTi60

I did occupy Dragonstone. Sending that force to the wall might be good, but what is the point if Retal can't feed it?

That said, I have just about as bad of a provision problem as Retal does. I have a triple digit deficit of provisions each night right now. I didn't panic over it before because I thought it was just because I had 6000 troops involved in battle, but it happened again even though no battles took place. Just last night I thought I had plenty, now I don't have enough to go another night.

10 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I did occupy Dragonstone. Sending that force to the wall might be good, but what is the point if Retal can't feed it?

That said, I have just about as bad of a provision problem as Retal does. I have a triple digit deficit of provisions each night right now. I didn't panic over it before because I thought it was just because I had 6000 troops involved in battle, but it happened again even though no battles took place. Just last night I thought I had plenty, now I don't have enough to go another night.

And the Royal army is also currently occupying King's Landing, The Eyrie, and Sunspear at the same time correct?

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

Also, did you really miss the part where it takes 1 supply for 100 units to attack or defend a location? In addition to the cost of feeding them now that Winter has arrived?

No, the only part I missed was that the Granary increases provision income. I read what the Granary does on the forum posts, which didn't include that line. I didn't double check for more detail on my projects list. I decided being able to buy such a small amount of provisions for such a large amount of gold wasn't worth it, so I didn't build it.

I also expect the income numbers that VERT puts next to our stockpiles to represent the daily income even if we do nothing for the next night. If that is incorrect, then things aren't so bad for me.

54 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

But yeah, given that we have no way to attack the white walker army, they could just sit there and do nothing and wait for us to starve out. I don't really think this game is worth playing.

Welcome to me two weeks ago.

This setup would still be great if it weren't for:

-Your mission is to eliminate the rebellion but you can't do that without eliminating everyone

-Winter is here which means you lose your entire army and thus die within 3 day phases unless you focused on winter instead of those pesky rebels you silly goose, shouldn't have listened to the GM eh?

-Oh btw there might be a way to attack the white walkers and win but you'll have to find out for yourself

37 minutes ago, Jeod said:

This setup would still be great if it weren't for:

-Your mission is to eliminate the rebellion but you can't do that without eliminating everyone

-Winter is here which means you lose your entire army and thus die within 3 day phases unless you focused on winter instead of those pesky rebels you silly goose, shouldn't have listened to the GM eh?

-Oh btw there might be a way to attack the white walkers and win but you'll have to find out for yourself

It's more than that.

-The King was by far the strongest player in the game and had about every conceivable advantage to give them an edge over everyone else in game.

-The extreme limitations on players abilities to attack anyone else in game, which the King alone was able to largely bypass.

-The lack of resources in general for anyone other than the King.

The King is getting something like 6 times the resources of any other player in game...

And they don't even have to use them since they can bypass the army mechanic by voting up a player for elimination anyways, and they're get half of that players armies and their holding for free, while strengthening the Night's Watch to help protect them against Winter?

2 hours ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

But yeah, given that we have no way to attack the white walker army, they could just sit there and do nothing and wait for us to starve out. I don't really think this game is worth playing.

I think its pretty straight forward what has to happen from here. We probably won't win a head on fight or any battle relying on troops by common means. If we try to sit it out we die from starvation.

As it says in the day post, we must find a way to defeat them. Any suggestions?

1 minute ago, rubeci said:

I think its pretty straight forward what has to happen from here. We probably won't win a head on fight or any battle relying on troops by common means. If we try to sit it out we die from starvation.

As it says in the day post, we must find a way to defeat them. Any suggestions?

We should use a tier 3 scouting action on Sunflower to find her location.

Oh wait...

I guess that means that only the Rangers can find her by venturing beyond the wall.

4 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

We should use a tier 3 scouting action on Sunflower to find her location.

Oh wait...

I guess that means that only the Rangers can find her by venturing beyond the wall.

WAH-WAH-WAAAAAH

14 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Aside from probably wasting my NK on Sunflower, which probably won't even work, which I'm sure you'd just love, there's not much I can do.

I think everybody in game except for you would prefer that outcome actually.

3 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

I think everybody in game except for you would prefer that outcome actually.

It says right on the tin "does not work on all characters" and I'm like 99.9% sure it wouldn't work on her, given it didn't even work on rubeci, and the given reason for it not working was he was too far beyond the wall. :p

13 hours ago, rubeci said:

A few questions to confirm some numbers:

The Night's Watch lost 4.950 troops last night? How much provisions would you have needed to keep them?

Orange used 50 provisions to resurrect 500 troops and moved some to Pyke?

The royal holdings all have a garrison requirement of 25% making 6.196 the highest amount of troops able to be sent to the wall?

What do you have that suggests something moved to Pyke?

2 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

##vote Pyke

Shall we find out what is there? It is supposed to be empty.

As stated, Orange transferred some of his troops to Pyke to gain control of a second holding, likely to improve his odds of surviving/sustain more troops.

Would that also allow you to transfer the Royal Army stationed at Dragonstone to Pyke instead? Because that's going going to increase our strategic capabilities in dealing with the White Walkers?