VERTi60

[DAY 11] Game of Thrones Conquest Mafia RPG

Actually, I'd still think it'd make more sense to vote up Dragonstone so you're garrison requirement is reduced allowing you to actually move the Royal Army around instead of their actions being limited since they have to garrison four different locations?

Orange is claiming he didn't do that. Do you know for certain?

I currently plan to keep Dragonstone.

I can move troops around freely between all holdings and the wall, so voting a Royal Holding is just a waste of time.

11 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I can move troops around freely between all holdings and the wall, so voting a Royal Holding is just a waste of time.

Are you certain, there's a 25% garrison requirement that should at least come into play with you trying to defend a holding with them?

Ask Rubeci to go into details, he's the only who received the PM. I'd be more certain if he didn't actually phrase it as a question if Orange moved his troops to Pyke or not, or if he resurrected troops there or something under his command?

##Pyke

As long as you can pay to use the bonus with that many troops, then there's not a really a good reason for the Royal Army to not hold unto it. Just keep in mind you can only use one army booster per army, unless you know the trick to get around it. :p

Yeah, looking at it again I think I'm reading too much into Rubeci's statement.

Looks like he was drawing the conclusion that since Pyke is no longer listed as a Royal Holding that someone else gained control of it, and since the Royal's gained 500 troops based on the CVC.

He could have used a Faith based action to scout out Orange's Night Actions, but that doesn't appear to be what happened looking at the details related to this.

3 hours ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

What do you have that suggests something moved to Pyke?

##vote Pyke

Shall we find out what is there? It is supposed to be empty.

It was a mere question if Orange moved troops to Pyke. With the resurrection of 500 troops he doubled his army size to maybe man another holding? Although the Three Eyed Raven gives us the ability to access a ton of information, there can be some loose ends.

If Pyke is empty then it can only be independent, right? How did the kingdom lost control over it? Is it more likely that it is now one of the personal holdings of the king or his hand?

We could vote Pyke I guess, but actually I think @Retaliation should have the deciding vote. If they need and can afford more troops up there we should provide them and don't vote empty holdings.

As said before, I can transfer Royal Troops to the wall at any time, freely. Unless we want to send all of Orange's troops or find whatever holding Shade scurried away to, the only thing worthwhile doing is checking holdings that should be empty to make sure they are still empty.

Pyke was made independent because I abandoned it in favor of another holding. It should be empty. I find it quite odd that you would think someone moved troops to Pyke when it was previously a royal holding.

Please tell me you're not going to play Whack-A-Shade.

33 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I'm only doing that if Rubeci got the facts mixed up and Shade attacked Pyke while I was leaving it.

I know it for a fact that he did not. And you know that too, since it would have required an attack on royal troops for Shade to take it last night.

Maybe the kingdom cannot give away holdings like the king pleases, so it left empty for the next night phase and ready for anyone to take.

Not necessarily. I don't know how VERT would resolve someone attacking a location that was being abandoned. As far as I know, it would just mean the location gets occupied by the attacker, just as what happened when I occupied the empty Dragonstone.

Do I believe that is what happened? Not really. But that still leaves me to wonder why you mentioned Pyke of all places. There shouldn't be any risk in checking if he isn't there, wouldn't you agree?

5 minutes ago, rubeci said:

Maybe the kingdom cannot give away holdings like the king pleases, so it left empty for the next night phase and ready for anyone to take.

I can, indeed. Actually, I'm forced to any time I have more than three.

Doesn’t shade have zero troops left? Thought we ended up taking them all to the wall despite verti saying it would be half.

It would have been only half if it was his only holding. It wasn't. He has a holding somewhere else. That's why he is still in the CVC right now.

Given that he apparently didn't attack me or Orange and we're limited on resources anyway, I'm fine with leaving him alone. Which is why I'm not voting the location I think he actually is holding. 

I'm voting for a holding that should be empty. If it isn't empty anymore, there is a problem. I don't see a reason to do anything else unless you specifically want Orange or Shade to send troops.

That's up to Retaliation. After we burn the last of the bodies tonight, we'll dead in the water unless the shipyard thing we unlocked does something neat. Something to do with trading, but I don't have any coin.

1 hour ago, OrangeP47 said:

I'll just state again, all my troops are at Riverrun :p

Just for the record, are all your troops at Riverrun!?

2 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Just for the record, are all your troops at Riverrun!?

Do they need to come over there and deliver that message personally?

1 hour ago, OrangeP47 said:

Do they need to come over there and deliver that message personally?

It's the birth of a new meme.

(Sorry I've been distracted with Fire Emblem Heroes)