[Game Over] Game of Thrones Conquest Mafia RPG

VERTi60

So I just got Smash Bros Ultimate and I'm terribly frustrated that the character unlocks are entirely random. I always gunned for my main man Luigi, now I have to play as Mario until I find him.

7 minutes ago, Jeod said:

So I just got Smash Bros Ultimate and I'm terribly frustrated that the character unlocks are entirely random. I always gunned for my main man Luigi, now I have to play as Mario until I find him.

Here's the character unlock progression for classic mode if you want to go that route. In short, once you beat classic mode with Ike you can unlock Luigi.

ec0c1cbc-eb61-4c12-9d0c-df5b31772c3f-jpe

If anyone is still missing a role PM or doesn't understand something let me know, however most of the actions and information regarding progress and resources will be explained after Day 1 ends and before Day 2 starts.

Right now everyone has Independent Faction, because we don't have a King yet elected and allegiance will be decided after Night 1 phase.

Therefore also army actions and information are also not available.

You can already see your active and passive actions related to your House and your House's capital.

Religious night actions are only limited to basic tier 0 actions, you'll get specific tier 1 action once you decide to invest your faith points for upgrade.

Resource information is available, as well as basic income, these will be fully explained during Night 1 and 2. You will also gain access to more actions where you can spend them.

Crow communication - you can communicate with other players during the night only by using this action, until you are able to join in a doc with them. Crow communication will be expanded later as well and it will be the base of basic diplomacy actions.

Day 1 will start in about 14,5 hours to make sure everyone reads their role. The objective of Day 1 as stated before will be the vote of the 1st King.

51 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Start the game now I need an extra few hours to shit-talk Shade :v

Playing clan wars atm in other game and need to upload a d1 vid but hey go ahead let's get shitposting going already :D

5 minutes ago, Jeod said:

The irony is that the gif shows Isengard about to be destroyed. I think.

It's saruman showing the "army that nobody has!" to Grima, before the march on Helms Deep.

Just now, Shade939 said:

Well somebody can't be a wizard then can they. :p

In D&D I was a wizard-lawyer once.  Apparently, the response to my lawsuit regarding false advertising was for the other wizard to just blast me :p

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

In D&D I was a wizard-lawyer once.  Apparently, the response to my lawsuit regarding false advertising was for the other wizard to just blast me :p

A real wizard would-lawyer would have countered with explosive runes. :p

qs5GiTD.png?1 The Council Meeting - Day One: Kings Voting

Tyrion Lannister

Hello everyone, I'm Tyrion Lannister, the ex Hand of the Ruler of the Seven Kingdoms who was assassinated by my old friend and thus I have failed my task as you see. The Kingdom needs a King or Queen, and you're here to decide this very matter. We've already agreed that instead of another bloody war, you will vote for your King or Queen here, in this Council, today.

Use ##vote [playername] as your only available Day Action to vote for your candidate. You can also vote for yourself. By the end of the day, the new King or Queen will be elected. In case of draw, the dice will decide. There is no early hammer by piling up votes for one person, so don't worry, you have time to decide this delicate matter. Make the best of it.

You may ask what the King's role will be. Well for starters, he or she is the new ruler of Westeros, a new owner of Kings Landing, and, the Commander of the Royal Army.

There are also some other major tasks for the King. The King gets to pick his Hand, who will serve him or her and they will be in touch all the time (private communication via Royal Google Doc). Both of them will gain access to more powerful actions as well. The King will also have to decide which Religion in the Country will be worshiped, effectively increasing the bonus of Faith Points for any House that has same religion. The King and Hand will also be responsible for managing the resources of the Kingdom.

So as you can see, the vote is very important and nothing else matters until this is decided. Once it is done, we will talk about Loyalty and Rebellion.  And of course, when the Winter is coming.

Detailed Rules of the game will be available once we are done with the first 3 important stages of the game.

Rule number One though, don't share your role PM with anyone, keep it to yourself for sake of game's fairness and also, don't communicate with other players about the game outside of the game (e.g. in PMs). If you have any questions please don't hesitate to PM me.

Day 1 will end on Tuesday, July 16, 2019 at 1:00:00 am (UTC time). Click here for countdown.

qs5GiTD.png?1 Current Vote Count (CVC):

lA0uLET.png

Shade would both be a hyper competent king and super likely to be overthrown.  This makes it more likely for any of us to be king later (likely good) while also leaving us to inherit a strong realm (also good).