[Game Over] Game of Thrones Conquest Mafia RPG

VERTi60

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

Shade would both be a hyper competent king and super likely to be overthrown.  This makes it more likely for any of us to be king later (likely good) while also leaving us to inherit a strong realm (also good).

Except the part where I'm aware of that so my first order was to move the treasury to my house's capital. :p

Just now, Shade939 said:

Except the part where I'm aware of that so my first order was to move the treasury to my house's capital. :p

A move we could likely overcome, unless you're hinting your house's capital is more defended than the rest of ours perhaps? ;)

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

A move we could likely overcome, unless you're hinting your house's capital is more defended than the rest of ours perhaps? ;)

It'd probably be more better defended than the actual capital you can capture to become the King. :v

The CVC looks really cool with that font except the lords with the numbers in their name look weak with those little tiny numbers next to the big, elegant letters. We can't have a ruler with weak little numbers, so I won't be voting for any of those Houses today!

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, Sunflower said:

The CVC looks really cool with that font except the lords with the numbers in their name look weak with those little tiny numbers next to the big, elegant letters. We can't have a ruler with weak little numbers, so I won't be voting for any of those Houses today!

giphy.gif

If I got elected I was gonna make you the Hand but not now :p

5 minutes ago, Sunflower said:

giphy.gif

After we have the King and both factions in place, there will be new CVC showing more info, and yea the player name font will change.

Well then, ##vote Voe

I bring to the table not only an expanded royal army, but also few other quirks here and there.

4 minutes ago, Voe said:

Well then, ##vote Voe

I bring to the table not only an expanded royal army, but also few other quirks here and there.

And here's the obligatory day one question.

What would you do as the King?

4 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Let me put it this way, what would you do if voted for you to be the King?

So you're asking me now? Technically by that phrasing I wouldn't really do anything, as I have no preference for being voted king one way or another at this stage, so I will not try and influence my election one way or another.  Though actually technically I'd say I do have a preference, I'd rather not be king at this stage, so I'm not campaigning for myself. :p

Now, if you're asking what I'd do *as* king, that's an entirely different question :p