[Game Over] Game of Thrones Conquest Mafia RPG

VERTi60

Also given that Jeod picked a religion other than his own, him getting the first spoils is probably fair (though if he keeps stacking then I'd start to complain).  Giving it to the Hand would probably make it blatantly obvious who the Hand is though.  If you're trying to keep that a secret maybe don't do that.

Alright, how do you guys want to run this? Obviously the goal is for scouting to do its thing. But this far we don’t know if the scouters can be trusted. Can we agree on a plan going forward?

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

Also given that Jeod picked a religion other than his own, him getting the first spoils is probably fair (though if he keeps stacking then I'd start to complain).  Giving it to the Hand would probably make it blatantly obvious who the Hand is though.  If you're trying to keep that a secret maybe don't do that.

I hope the action of donating property will be announced publically.

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

Alright, how do you guys want to run this? Obviously the goal is for scouting to do its thing. But this far we don’t know if the scouters can be trusted. Can we agree on a plan going forward?

It's highly unlikely ALL the scouters are compromised, they should cross check each other first.

8 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Yeah, it's not a fun situation to be in as King. The basics would be to avoid giving too much power to any one player including yourself, and trying to establish a certain level of proof before a player was eliminated through the vote. With various of how much proof is needed based on how strong/effective the Rebels are.

You know, I actually think that means somehow these holdings would be split equally, otherwise this would function secondarily as kind of a cop by confirming someone as royalist.  I mean, that would be good, but I don't think it works that way.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

Any idea what the penalty to WIN would be? Because otherwise your most efficient strategy as the King is basically to vote up everyone else in game who you don't know the alignment of...

True, while it does seem like the most efficient path to victory is to simply send everyone to the wall to survive Winter, I highly doubt it's that simple.

4 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

You know, I actually think that means somehow these holdings would be split equally, otherwise this would function secondarily as kind of a cop by confirming someone as royalist.  I mean, that would be good, but I don't think it works that way.

Dibs on the master bedroom.

Any idea what the penalty to WIN would be? Because otherwise your most efficient strategy as the King is basically to vote up everyone else in game who you don't know the alignment of...

I mean, baring rebels winning or losing, that's going to happen eventually unless WIN maxes out first. That's just how the game is played.

15 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Yeah, it's not a fun situation to be in as King. The basics would be to avoid giving too much power to any one player including yourself, and trying to establish a certain level of proof before a player was eliminated through the vote. With various of how much proof is needed based on how strong/effective the Rebels are.

I feel like giving it to just one person, may in turn rebel later on so it would be hard for Jeod to choose who'd it would go to

Yeah, I'm also going to point out that we still don't have access to the full rule system yet, so the game hasn't even really started yet...

So we can't exactly making an informed decision no matter what we do today.

Yeah, I'm also going to point out that we still don't have access to the full rule system yet, so the game hasn't even really started yet...

So we can't exactly making an informed decision no matter what we do today.

When has that ever stopped you before? ;)

58 minutes ago, Sunflower said:

Nah I'm all about the luxury. Big and soft mattress > iron throne. It must be really cold to sit on that thing in the winter time. No thanks!

Soft bed = luxury? Yeah, when you consider spinal pains a measure of high comfort.

Well Verti did mention 3 potential houses he'd add if we had enough people, which is what I assumed he meant. But if the independent isn't one of them, my bet would be on The Iron Bank of Braavos, maybe they'd hire The Golden Company though.

8 hours ago, Retaliation said:

Because the best offense is a good defense.

This is undoubtedly the best thing I've read so far and is absolutely true. Build your level 10 forts guys.

Random peasant #1234 out.