[Game Over] Game of Thrones Conquest Mafia RPG

VERTi60

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

I don't blame people for being cagey, but some people have revealed House and/or religion.  That's enough for a proto chart at least.

If someone would make an actual case on him, maybe I could offer an actual defense of him :p

I mean FFS Jeod, you yourself earlier said my case on Retal was good.

I mean FFS Jeod, you yourself earlier said my case on Retal was good.

I did, but it's still based on emotion and feeling as rubeci said. Unfortunately that's all that I have to go on today.

Just now, Jeod said:

There is no actual case on Retaliation either.

Jeod, do you have the memory of a goddamn goldfish (yes I know goldfish actually have good memory).  YOU YOURSELF SAID I HAD A FAIR CASE ON HIM EARLIER

I can see how you might disagree with my analysis of Retals actions (which I still contend is good evidence).  However, the fact that Retal was a rival claimant to the throne and thus more likely to rebel is SOLID.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

I can see how you might disagree with my analysis of Retals actions (which I still contend is good evidence).  However, the fact that Retal was a rival claimant to the throne and thus more likely to rebel is SOLID.

Is all this about the case I made that got Louis lynched?

If I sound exasperated it is simply because I don't know why I am trying to hard to support the loyalist cause when clearly bulk of the royal forces want to do something else :p  But fine, if the King wants to do something else, I guess we should let him.  I may just want to keep my vote where it is for the record though.

?

Janitorial mafia. I'm saying you're making bad cases against me because I make bad cases against other people :v.

Anyway, you forget that I consented to Jeod's ascension, under the belief that he would choose the right faith (meanie!).

7 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

1 minute ago, Retaliation said:

Janitorial mafia. I'm saying you're making bad cases against me because I make bad cases against other people :v.

Anyway, you forget that I consented to Jeod's ascension, under the belief that he would choose the right faith (meanie!).

Except nobody knew what religion I would choose, not even my Hand.

Just now, Retaliation said:

I might have glossed over if a deal was made or not, but even if a deal was made I'd still wager either party could backstab.  But no, I'm not holding anything from previous games... other than the fact that maybe it's weird that Louis isn't agro on Irish this game.

2 minutes ago, Sunflower said:

I'm not really feeling the rubeci train so I'm gonna hop off, but I don't really know where to hop to so I'm just gonna no vote for now. I might change my mind in a few minutes!

##vote nobody.

Verti is kinda forcing a vote today, so we might actually need a player to take control of the Nigh Watch in order to have someone use their actions.

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I may even be down for no lynch if we think we can swing that in the last 15 minutes but I don't think there's time to coordinate that now.

I still strongly believe there should be a vote, no matter who it is.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

Verti is kinda forcing a vote today, so we might actually need a player to take control of the Nigh Watch in order to have someone use their actions.

Do you suppose the first player to go to the wall becomes the Lord Commander?

Just now, Jeod said:

Do you suppose the first player to go to the wall becomes the Lord Commander?

That would be my assumption. They would also be forced into an independent alignment if they where a rebel already.

It's more a question then if you think that player would abuse their position as an independent, which admittedly, I'm assuming Rubeci doesn't particularity strike me as that type of players compared to other options.

Well, I've been saying this a lot, but your funeral :p (though I think we may actually be tied now)

I hope not.

It is in doubt that we will make a more informed decision on the next day. Some will probably know more, but the others still have to trust their word on it.

Just now, Shade939 said:

That would be my assumption. They would also be forced into an independent alignment if they where a rebel already.

It's more a question then if you think that player would abuse their position as an independent, which admittedly, I'm assuming Rubeci doesn't particularity strike me as that type of players compared to other options.

What would the existing indie be then?  I mean, still better safe than sorry in sending Voe I guess.

2 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Except nobody knew what religion I would choose, not even my Hand.

That's part of my point. If rubeci didn't expect you to choose Old Gods there was probably temptation to rebel.

3 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I might have glossed over if a deal was made or not, but even if a deal was made I'd still wager either party could backstab.  But no, I'm not holding anything from previous games... other than the fact that maybe it's weird that Louis isn't agro on Irish this game.

A deal wasn't made, but I insinuated that I would behave if he chose the seven as the offical faith.

That's part of my point. If rubeci didn't expect you to choose Old Gods there was probably temptation to rebel.

A deal wasn't made, but I insinuated that I would behave if he chose the seven as the offical faith.

Yeah but Jeod never said who he was going to pick. I saw you OFFER a deal, yeah, but I was pretty sure it didn't go anywhere, in part because Jeod was mum on the issue.

What would the existing indie be then?  I mean, still better safe than sorry in sending Voe I guess.

They might be the inital forces assigned to the wall since players can make decision of how to use them if they're exiled there.

But exiled players also take part of their own armies with them, so their wouldn't have to be an initial garrison.

Yeah but Jeod never said who he was going to pick. I saw you OFFER a deal, yeah, but I was pretty sure it didn't go anywhere, in part because Jeod was mum on the issue.

I assumed he'd figure out that as the canon faith of westeros there's probably a plurality of Seven players and choose it. 

Gamble didn't pay off :sweatdrop:.

I assumed he'd figure out that as the canon faith of westeros there's probably a plurality of Seven players and choose it. 

Gamble didn't pay off :sweatdrop:.

I'd wager a lot of people picked esoteric BS as their religion :p