Final Day Two Vote Count:

hDdqDiu.png

qs5GiTD.png?1 The Long Night 2 qs5GiTD.png?1

You have chosen Rubeci as the Rebel House:

Tormund

Character: Tormund, the King Beyond the Wall, Lord of Kingdom of the North

KlvsGec.png?1 Free Folk
Faction: Independent

The people of the Seven Kingdoms refer to the Free Folk derogatorily as "wildlings," while the Free Folk refer to those south of the Wall as "kneelers." The Free Folk live in the lands beyond the Wall.
Normally the wildlings are divided into many different rival clans, but occasionally, they unite behind a single over-chieftain known as a King-Beyond-the-Wall. Wildlings are truly independent faction, as they cannot join royal nor rebel houses.

Holdings:
Kingdom of the North

You have found an independent Faction that resides beyond the Wall to the North! There might be a problem reaching the Kingdom beyond the Wall if there is no one posted at the Wall yet!

King Jeod should now decide whether to send Rubeci to the Wall or eliminate his House with Royal Army. This decision can also be made public during the Night Phase: Use ##Send Wall or ##Invade.

qs5GiTD.png?1 Army Action Rules qs5GiTD.png?1

Army Action Formula

Army Actions are Night Actions that you can choose based on your faction and resources. The more Holdings you control, the more actions you can execute (1 for each stationed army or fleet).

The basic formula to resolve all Army Actions is: ([Army Units]*[Army Booster]*[Holding Defense Modifier])*Morale % = Army Damage Strength (ADS)

The army with bigger ADS wins and will get depleted by the amount of damage caused by the opponent army's damage to their total ADS.

Example:

Army Size Army Booster HDM Morale ADS
10000 2 0 90 10800
5000 0 1 100 5500
      Survivors 5300

Army Force Elimination

If all your Army units are depleted or destroyed, you are eliminated from the game. If you send your armies to defend someone and meanwhile all your holdings are destroyed, those armies will join the army you sent to defend. A King can still continue even if he loses his House Capital, but then he will be eliminated once his/her reign is over.

If all Royal Armies are destroyed, they will be rebuilt from the existing Houses that will elect new King. The size of the Royal Army is always 50% bigger than the average House one.

Army Actions:

Depending on your faction, your army actions will be different. Please see below. However, each House follows the same rule, which is that you are in charge of your own house army. By default your army is defending your capital and at least 25% of your forces always have to stay there manning it (unless your House faction perks say otherwise). If you own more holdings, you can transfer your army to each as you like but you need to have at least 25% in both.

Each Army Action that you take, whether to Defend or Attack (only Independent and Rebellion can attack) you will need to spend Provisions.

Provisions:

Each Army action that you send costs Provisions. For each 100 units that you order to execute an action, you spend 1 Provision.

You also need Provisions in stock to keep the Morale. If your Provisions drop below supporting 100 units per 1, the morale of your troops will suffer as well.

This is important so that you do not send too many actions in row at once if you are low on Provisions already. Besides gaining Provisions everyday (income depends on how many Holdings you currently own), you can also buy them for gold from other Houses or by trading actions (once available).

Morale:

Morale is the basic army booster. An army with 100% morale will do 100% damage but it cannot go higher or below 25%.

Army Boosters:

Army Boosters can boost the damage of your armies even further. You can obtain them by trading (when available), by House or Religion action. They can significantly improve the damage your army is causing. There are several types of army boosters that you can choose from, whether for Siege, for Defense, or both... Ultimately the best Army Booster are the Dragons.

Special type of Army Booster are Fleets of Ships that act similar as Holdings where you can transfer a portion of your forces and thus have extra staging ground. This can also help in case you are attacked and your Holding falls. 

Loyal Invasion is using a special type of Army Booster (Player Elimination Booster - PEB, with triple damage bonus).

For each Army Action, only 1 type of available army boosters can be used. Each Army Booster point represents 10% of extra damage. Army Boosters do add up for joined armies.

Holdings:

Holdings (e.g. the capitals of 9 houses, the Wall and beyond and Kings Landing) are basic staging ground of your troops. Each House can hold a maximum of three Holdings. Each Holding increases the income of Gold and Provisions. You are free to transfer your troops from one Holding to another, but there is a basic rule to keep at least 25% of your total units in each.

Holdings also have a defense modifier. Each point represents 10% or protection.

Loyal Houses:

Loyal Houses cannot use their armies to directly attack anyone. They can provide a fraction of their total army (up to 25% max) to the Royal Army which is controlled by the Royal Houses, the King and his/her Hand.

Use ##Join Royal Army [amount] to provide up to 25% of your total army to help the Royal Army defend a selected Holding by Royal Houses. If there is no battle with the Royal Army involved, your troops will return next day. If you loose all your Holdings by sending your armies to Royal Army, they will join Royal Army permanently.

If the King decides to eliminate a Rebel House, your forces will be automatically depleted of necessary troops to defeat the selected House. Each Loyal House will automatically dedicate a number of units (the exact number will be publicly known once completed so that the Rebellion Houses can’t be caught by not knowing how many troops they lost). All Loyal Houses can of course send extra troops by their action to support Royal Army.

Alliances:

If you create an alliance with some other player you will be able to defend each other by sending a fraction of your armies to help the other. Both Houses are revealed to each other but they will not know their factions. Royal and Rebel Houses do not need to create alliance between each other but can accept one from other factions. Houses that create an alliance will have one one time special action available.

Note: Only Alliance is allowed per player due to balance reasons.

Your PMs are now being updated.  Please send your actions at least one hour prior deadline below.

You are allowed to post 2 times per night.

Night 2 will end on Saturday, July 20, 2019 at 10:00:00 pm (UTC time). Click here for countdown.

Rubeci's alignment changes things. He's obviously third party--what are your opinions on the matter? Also, we will be deciding between two kingdom projects tonight:

1. Great Sept - 25% Faith Point bonus to all loyal houses

2. Maegor's Holdfast - Provides information about forces in entire kingdom daily

Use your two night posts to discuss and vote on Rubeci's fate and the kingdom project for the night. We will make a final decision about 3 hours before hammer to give Verti time to resolve.

7 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Rubeci's alignment changes things. He's obviously third party--what are your opinions on the matter? Also, we will be deciding between two kingdom projects tonight:

1. Great Sept - 25% Faith Point bonus to all loyal houses

2. Maegor's Holdfast - Provides information about forces in entire kingdom daily

Use your two night posts to discuss and vote on Rubeci's fate and the kingdom project for the night. We will make a final decision about 3 hours before hammer to give Verti time to resolve.

The post seems to imply outright eliminating him might not work, because we have nobody at the wall.  He might prove problematic at the wall, especially if he's made lord commander, but it might be our only choice (though invading and failing on purpose might be an option too, in essence just resetting to status quo, but we might lose troops anyway and get weaker).

I'd vote for Great Sept.  Some faith powers might be really expensive, so every little bit helps.  It also helps satisfy those who did not get their religion selected as the national religion, possibly reducing strife.

Well he should lose all his bonuses, armies, etc... provided he goes to the wall, while we were specifically told that we'd have a hard time fighting him without someone posted at the wall. I think I'd prefer to send him to the wall...but first a question for @VERTi60 If we choose to eliminate Rubeci, then the damage done to us will spread to everyone that's royal correct?

If that's the case, if we do choose to attack rubeci, by selecting Maegor's Holdfast, we'd be able to find out which armies lost troops and which didn't, in turn pointing out who is a rebel.

That said, if we choose to send Rubeci to the wall, I'm in favor of the Great Sept since there's no potential backlash from it.

Whoa! Kingdom of the North! That's a big find. :o Now at least we know what that green pie slice was.

I agree that invading him probably won't work. Ussuuuuaalllyy when the GM warns you that something is hard, it's a good idea to listen! :biggrin: At least he knows his way around the land beyond the wall I guess? I say send him to the wall. Who knows what might happen to the royal army if we send it out there.

For the project, I think Irish makes a good point. Maegor's Holdfast could work well with an invasion (or even without one really...) But the Great Sept would give some sweet benefits to the loyalists. I'm leaning toward the Great Sept for now because that 25% will add up faster the quicker we get it done. But the Holdfast would be helpful too.

24 minutes ago, rubeci said:

killing-crows-in-their-castle-is-tough-k

If that's your objective in this game, then I don't think we have any option other than to dispose of you.

I think our King has ways of getting rid of troublesome people without having to deal with their armies though.

As for the projects, from my viewpoint they're both be useful for gathering information, but it's more efficient to get the faith bonus first.

Sunflower, why the last minute vote on me? (btw I do appreciate the Solaire avatar)

Jeod, I've already put forth my recommendations. If we do decide to attack Rubeci, just let us know 4 hours before hammer (I have to be at work 3 hours before hammer) and I'd be willing to commit up to 2,500 troops.

1 hour ago, TheIrishman said:

Sunflower, why the last minute vote on me? (btw I do appreciate the Solaire avatar)

Jeod, I've already put forth my recommendations. If we do decide to attack Rubeci, just let us know 4 hours before hammer (I have to be at work 3 hours before hammer) and I'd be willing to commit up to 2,500 troops.

I just got the feeling from your posts up to that point that you might have decided to rebel. And I wasn't feeling the rubeci/retaliation debate, so just decided to put my vote on my top suspect. But after your response to finding rubeci, I'm feeling less suspicious of you now.

(thanks! I thought it was a good one for GoT)

Dunno if I want to burn my second post just yet, but I'll just say, not knowing the lore, this guy might actually be more dangerous than I give him credit for, so bear that in mind when reading my advice (though I guess you've already decided).  Probably would have been good to consult someone who does know the lore, though I suppose the GoT wiki is probably well developed.

17 hours ago, Shade939 said:

If that's your objective in this game, then I don't think we have any option other than to dispose of you.

I think our King has ways of getting rid of troublesome people without having to deal with their armies though.

As for the projects, from my viewpoint they're both be useful for gathering information, but it's more efficient to get the faith bonus first.

Oh come on, let a player bring some lore and dont take it so literal.

Apart from that, dont threaten the free and peaceful people beyond the wall with invading their homeland. ;)

30 minutes ago, rubeci said:

Oh come on, let a player bring some lore and dont take it so literal.

Apart from that, dont threaten the free and peaceful people beyond the wall with invading their homeland. ;)

Hostile independent factions should be removed from the game, peaceful independent factions can be afforded more leeway in how they're treated. 

qs5GiTD.png?1 The Council Meeting - Day Three: Rebel Voting

The Rebel houses continue to raise arms against our King and are marching for conquest to overthrow our Kingdom. It's time again for all the houses to gather in this Council meeting to decide which House will be renounced from the Realm of the Seven Kingdoms and accused of collaborating to overthrow the Crown.

Use ##vote [playername] to select one player for elimination.

By the end of the day, the player with most votes will be put on trial. Ties are always decided by the King's vote (king's vote value = vote +1.1).

The most voted Lord will have his House and Faction revealed to public first. Then, during the Night, the King and the Hand will decide whether his Capital will be invaded by the combined Royal Army and eliminated, or sent to the Wall while their lands will be given to one of the Royal Houses. If there are any other Holdings in question, they will become independent. The army of the eliminated player will be split, one part will join the Wall and the other will either join Rebellion or Royal army (depending on faction of the flipped player).

Players who join the Wall will become part of the Night's Watch, with the Lord Commander as their Leader (Lord Commander is voted when more Night's Watch members are present). They will have their own Google Doc for communication and managing their own Night's Watch resources to fight and defend forces beyond the wall (once they come). The number of defending forces at the Wall will decrease the Winter Indicator Number (WIN), however, all the players guarding the wall are still in game and can still influence it or even abandon their posts and join independent army. They are not allowed though to own any lands or private armies, nor use their house night actions or perks anymore. They cannot own, receive or give resources away either. They can participate in day discussion and use ##vote king in case there is a vote for the new king.

Eliminating the player from the current game requires the King to use his royal army. The royal army will have a special army booster set for this type of attack and boosted by other Loyal House available armies equally only so that the royal army won't get depleted easily for eliminating players. More information regarding army management will be available next Night session as it's a little more information for now. Eliminating Houses will automatically set their faction to Independent.

A player who's House has bigger army than combined Loyal and Royal armies cannot be eliminated or sent to the Wall.

qs5GiTD.png?1  King's Landing Project Completion

A new project was completed today.

sR5PT8a.png

Great Sept of Baelor

The massive dome and towers of the Great Sept of Baelor can be seen from anywhere in the city, but not from the vast countryside that paid for it. Its seven bells can be heard as far as Dragonstone whenever a king dies. But none tolled for the stonemasons, glaziers and smiths who built it.

The Great Sept of Baelor, also called the Great Sept or just the Sept of Baelor, was a massive sept, the center of religious worship for the Faith of the Sevenand the seat of the High Septon of the Faith. It was located in King's Landing, the capital of the Seven Kingdoms, and was the largest single building in the city, though the Red Keep complex sprawls over a larger area. Great religious ceremonies were held there. It was also the sept personally used by the royal family, thus royal weddings were held at the Great Sept in massive ceremonies.

FP Income for every Loyal House was increased by 25%.

(which means for T0 Common Religion it goes from 100 to 125, for Foreign from 85 to 106, etc.)

qs5GiTD.png?1 State of the Kingdom

Each day you will see the current state of the Kingdom as well as current Winter Indicator Number here.

Holdings:
Kings Landing (Def: 2)

Royal Army Total Units: 15000 Morale: 100%

Army Boosters: Player Elimination Booster (PEB) [x3]

Resources (Income):
Provisions: 260 (+ 60)
Gold: 6700 (+ 600)
Faith Points (FP): 400 (+ 200)

Religion: Old Gods of Forest 
Religion Tier: 0

Current Capital Project:

Great Sept of Baelor

Factions & WIN:

ZlIqdgT.png

qs5GiTD.png?1 Current Vote Count (CVC):

PoYB9Qg.png

Day 3 will end on Tuesday, July 23, 2019 (UTC time). Click here for countdown.

Guess I have good timing just getting back from being busy right now.  It appears rebels did not grow stronger? (From the pie chart)

To those that sent me alliance requests:  I'm sorry, but I could only accept one.  If you got rejected don't take it too harshly it was a tough decision, maybe we can still ally later.

Just now, Jeod said:

You got multiple? Good to know only one can be accepted though.

Yeah I'm pretty popular apparently.  I don't exactly want to give away other people's actions though so please forgive me for trying to keep it a little ambiguous.