[Game Over] Game of Thrones Conquest Mafia RPG

VERTi60

9 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Guess I have good timing just getting back from being busy right now.  It appears rebels did not grow stronger? (From the pie chart)

To those that sent me alliance requests:  I'm sorry, but I could only accept one.  If you got rejected don't take it too harshly it was a tough decision, maybe we can still ally later.

Buncha nerds wasting gold when it should be hoarded.

I'm going to be on a road trip for the next couple of days with only phone access.

On 7/17/2019 at 6:39 PM, VERTi60 said:

DrUQgCw.png

It's not exactly that difficult to see that the ratio of rebels has increased by a noticeable amount you know...

Plus it appears that the independent's didn't lose any strength and WIN also increased.

Just now, Shade939 said:

It's not exactly that difficult to see that the ratio of rebels has increased by a noticeable amount you know...

Plus it appears that the independent's didn't lose any strength and WIN also increased.

Eh, is it really? I mean I'm being too lazy to go back and look, but it looked the same to me, honestly.

Just now, Retaliation said:

I also found out that vert won't let you send less than 100 troops. Seems to be for every 100 troops you use you spend 1 provision.

Yeah he edited that into the post.

3 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Eh, is it really? I mean I'm being too lazy to go back and look, but it looked the same to me, honestly.

Yeah he edited that into the post.

Yeah, flip between that chart I quoted and the chart on the last page, you can notice how much farther the red portion stretches below the words now...

Just now, Shade939 said:

Yeah, flip between that chart I quoted and the chart on the last page, you can notice how much farther the red portion stretches below the words now...

Oh, you quoted the old post... and yeah I see it now.  That's not the pic I saw the first time I guess post was wrong. Rebels did increase.

10 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Looking at the difference in the charts, it looks like either someone new because a rebel or maybe the rebels used an action to increase their numbers like sellswords or something.

Just now, Sunflower said:

Looking at the difference in the charts, it looks like either someone new because a rebel or maybe the rebels used an action to increase their numbers like sellswords or something.

I'd wager they converted someone.

1 minute ago, Sunflower said:

I don't have anything else to add sadly. Other than wondering if we know whether rubeci actually got sent to the wall successfully or if it's just going to be a mystery?

We can test that out rather easily, unlike trying to figure out why the Rebels got stronger based off of a pie chart.

##Vote Rubeci

Just now, Shade939 said:

For one thing, I would have expected the Independents to take a hit after Rubeci was exiled to the wall, so if that changed and yet it basically looks like they have the same percentage as they did yesterday...

People at the wall are technically independent I think.

4 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

For one thing, I would have expected the Independents to take a hit after Rubeci was exiled to the wall, so if that changed and yet it basically looks like they have the same percentage as they did yesterday...

Yeah that was why I was wondering if it worked.

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

People at the wall are technically independent I think.

Unless the armies at the wall have an effect on game play besides effecting the WIN number, they probably wouldn't be counted for the chart.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

Unless the armies at the wall have an effect on game play besides effecting the WIN number, they probably wouldn't be counted for the chart.

I'm pretty sure they can mess with the rest of the game in some shape or form :p

And was also just kinda curious if the kingdom has the power to send him to the wall. In my head, I wondered if it was kinda like this. 

King Euron sends a letter to King Tormund, expressing his demand that Tormund immediately goes to the wall. King Tormund replies with a letter politely declining and suggesting that King Euron shove it.

Ofc I think it was still better to try to send him to the wall than to send the royal forces off into the unknown. But that scenario did kinda play out in my head... :p

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I'm pretty sure they can mess with the rest of the game in some shape or form :p

I think it's a bit counter productive if the players from the wall also rebel against the King and attack him with the Night Watch though...

Just now, Shade939 said:

I think it's a bit counter productive if the players from the wall also rebel against the King and attack him with the Night Watch though...

That is only one interpretation of interference.

Lore wise, the Night Watch usually goes out of their ways to interfere in the politics of the kingdom, no matter what's going on.

If they're being counted on the chart, that would seem to suggest they're still capable of interfering with what's basically the politics of the kingdom with force.

1 hour ago, Jeod said:

@rubeci, how’s life at the wall?

24 minutes ago, Sunflower said:

I don't have anything else to add sadly. Other than wondering if we know whether rubeci actually got sent to the wall successfully or if it's just going to be a mystery?

I always liked it there, you know ... the weather. Technically i have been up here all along.