[Game Over] Game of Thrones Conquest Mafia RPG

VERTi60

8 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Lore wise, the players on W3D Hub usually go out of their way to be a thorn in each others side, no matter what's going on ;)

(Plus verti said they could abandon their posts :p )

What's next, everyone that dies in game comes back as a white walker? :p

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

It was before my time, but that sounds a lot like the Deadspace games Verti ran :p

Sure, and next you're tell me there's an army of zombies so all of those men that die fighting even get another chance in game to kill you. :p

Just now, Shade939 said:

What's next, everyone that dies in game comes back as a white walker? :p

Lets deal with the rebels first. It sounds like you are trying to divert thoughts from this task.

Also voting for me again seems to fulfill that same purpose. I am pretty sure i cant be sent off twice and the alternative is the Royal Army invading the Night's Watch?

Let us focus on possible rebels, how about you @Shade939

Just now, rubeci said:

Lets deal with the rebels first. It sounds like you are trying to divert thoughts from this task.

Also voting for me again seems to fulfill that same purpose. I am pretty sure i cant be sent off twice and the alternative is the Royal Army invading the Night's Watch?

Let us focus on possible rebels, how about you @Shade939

As long as you're at the wall then you shouldn't be a valid target, despite the fact you're still on the CVC.

As for the Rebels, they're a clear and present danger to King and should be his priority to deal with them before they overthrow him and possibly take his head.

Hmm Orange I still hate how cocky you are, yeah you maybe popular in people wanting to be in alliance with them, but what can you give them but all your big talk. This isn't an attack on you but I'm more suspicious of you

5 minutes ago, Louis said:

Hmm Orange I still hate how cocky you are, yeah you maybe popular in people wanting to be in alliance with them, but what can you give them but all your big talk. This isn't an attack on you but I'm more suspicious of you

Who wouldn't want to team up with someone who's clearly as good at planning as I am? ;)

In all seriousness, it would be rather broken if the majority of players could actually have their alignments changed like that, especially since you don't even have to eliminate the king if you actually have a rebel majority...

We'd basically end up in a cycle where the only one actually eliminating players would only be the king themselves.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

In all seriousness, it would be rather broken if the majority of players could actually have their alignments changed like that, especially since you don't even have to eliminate the king if you actually have a rebel majority...

We'd basically end up in a cycle where the only one actually eliminating players would only be the king themselves.

With the information I have I think it's balanced.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

It wouldn't surprise me if the player has to agree to it or something.