[Game Over] Game of Thrones Conquest Mafia RPG

VERTi60

1 minute ago, Retaliation said:

It wouldn't surprise me if the player has to agree to it or something.

Hugh, that would certainly be an interesting way to have players rebel. That probably lead to rather massive gains in rebel forces as players saw that the rebels were gaining in strength.

1 minute ago, Louis said:

Sorry I just don't trust you still Orange, you could've had the help you wanted but you chose only one person to align yourself with

You can only have one alliance at a time.  Anyone can verify this.  Verti probably edited it into the night post even if people want to check.

6 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

The evidence I have would point to this not being the case.

I'm having trouble figuring out how that would be possible in the lore unless there's like a witch doing mind control. And that wouldn't make sense because the rebels started out independent and could be anyone, witch or no.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

I mean, I'm blatently obviously outputting high levels of effort, that's rarely scum sided.

I think that means you have a specific goal you're working towards more than anything.

Personally, I like the goal of surviving, and not being eliminated by everyone. :v

2 minutes ago, Sunflower said:

I'm having trouble figuring out how that would be possible in the lore unless there's like a witch doing mind control. And that wouldn't make sense because the rebels started out independent and could be anyone, witch or no.

I don't know how or what it is lore wise, but I guess I should be a little less obtuse so people take me seriously.

My house bonus involves the conversion, that's how I know about it, mechanically.

Just now, Retaliation said:

Basically I'm wondering if the graphic is a ratio of players or a ratio of armed forces.

It probably is a ratio of armed forces, but a jump that big is probably a player being converted.

7 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I don't know how or what it is lore wise, but I guess I should be a little less obtuse so people take me seriously.

My house bonus involves the conversion, that's how I know about it, mechanically.

Yeah I was pretty sure that was what you were implying. Is there anything we can do to defend ourselves against being forced to make BS choices? :p

1 minute ago, Sunflower said:

Yeah I was pretty sure that was what you were implying. Is there anything we can do to defend ourselves against being forced to make BS choices? :p

No, and as I said, the wording of my ability strongly implies it's automatic conversion.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

No, and as I said, the wording of my ability strongly implies it's automatic conversion.

I'm tempted to ask if that's your house ability, or related to your holding instead, but then I remembered that I couldn't actually attack you anyways if I wanted to try and take it. :(

I actually see now that Verti changed how it works slightly (which I don't appreciate happening mid game, or at least don't appreciate not being informed of directly as I was basing some of my thinking on what it used to say), but nothing I've said here is affected.

1 minute ago, Louis said:

Automatic conversion?

If the rebels try to sway us to their cause we have no choice in the matter.

Just now, Shade939 said:

I'm tempted to ask if that's your house ability, or related to your holding instead, but then I remembered that I couldn't actually attack you anyways if I wanted to try and take it. :(

There's a reason I called you the Donkey :p

22 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

By the way, you're not going to reveal that there was two surprise factions in game and you're the one doing the conversions are you?

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

By the way, you're not going to reveal that there was two surprise factions in game and you're the one doing the conversions are you?

No.  The reason I'm confident in balance is because I have knowledge of some of the counters ;)

43 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Does anyone else thing Rubeci's goal is to claim a some territory on the right side of the wall before Winter arrives?

Now you are growing desperate. Lore-wise the free folk hate living in the south and rather like it beyond the wall. As i read this game an independent faction has no preferred side and can be an ally as well. Also, whenever The Long Night comes who is gonna be the first line of defense?

And then you refuse to acknowledge your king...

##vote Shade939

2 minutes ago, rubeci said:

Now you are growing desperate. Lore-wise the free folk hate living in the south and rather like it beyond the wall. As i read this game an independent faction has no preferred side and can be an ally as well. Also, whenever The Long Night comes who is gonna be the first line of defense?

And then you refuse to acknowledge your king...

##vote Shade939

I'm not certain your response matches up with claims of being independent with no preferred sides or goals.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

I'm not certain your response matches up with claims of being independent with no preferred sides or goals.

I read that as meaning he thinks he's allowed discretion.

Also, is that your defense?