[Game Over] Game of Thrones Conquest Mafia RPG

VERTi60

1 minute ago, Louis said:

I'm saying that rebels shouldn't have attacked Sunflower because (the Hand) would be protected by Orange and Jeod since they both have alliances with her.

And because the rebels attacked they lost major numbers because of it

Well judging by Shade, maybe the rebels are not the smartest :v

Just now, Shade939 said:

You seems to have ignored it yesterday, and now look at the mess you're in.

It's not *that* bad, though Sunflower dying is bad. I'm pretty sure some asshole would have found a way to do that regardless though given all that Daenerys hate going on :p

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

It's not *that* bad, though Sunflower dying is bad. I'm pretty sure some asshole would have found a way to do that regardless though given all that Daenerys hate going on :p

As a former rebel, let me tell you the cure is worse than the supposed disease. Things are still going to get worse than they are now.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

As a former rebel, let me tell you the cure is worse than the supposed disease. Things are still going to get worse than they are now.

Maybe if the rebels are so concerned they could just stop being rebels, hmmm? :p

45 minutes ago, Jeod said:

I have 20k total in the kingdom holdings and 10k in my personal holding.

So it's 30k you own in total.

2 rebels. I say irish is a good first shot.

Just now, Shade939 said:

By the way, how many players are you willing to eliminate to stop the rebellion?

Realistically, only Jeod and Rubeci could survive being eliminated.

Shush you

Voe, Louis, Cat5, Orange, and Rubeci. I feel bad that I wasn't here to help explain what Shade was trying to say. I'll go ahead and out myself as a Rebel first, that's fine, idc.

Basically, if you don't vote up Jeod, you will be converted.

Here's why: One player can be converted every night provided the Rebel forces equal less than 1/3 of the Royal forces. I or my partner can convert others and you guys won't know who, and then - even if they or their convert died - they'd end up converting someone else, up until there is only the King left. >.>

Remember, you aren't Town, you're Royals. Not only that, you won't even be Royals after being converted so their's no winning for you. And ask yourselves, do you really want to sacrifice yourself so that Jeod can win?

The reason we killed Sunflower is because she couldn't be converted or swayed since she'd have to go down with Jeod. Sorry about that Sunflower.

##vote TheIrishman

You can threaten me all you like, I will not waiver.

Kill me? Great, I can go back to eating popcorn. I'm only here as a fill in. I don't care if I win. I don't care if I die. My expectations for this game is that the only person who really has a chance to come out of this game feeling like a winner is Rubeci. Everyone else was doomed from the start. So I really do not care about how this game plays out.

Convert me? You think forcing me to change sides will make me cooperate with you? Trust me when I say I will do absolutely everything allowed to go against your plans. Some people in this game have already experienced this first hand in prior trainwrecks.

I will remain as an obstacle in your path, to the end, no matter what you do. So carry out your master plan, and pray it works as well as you think it will.

I realize how obstinate you can be when it comes to changing sides, and I'm not a huge fan of it either yet I played my part >.> But I will admit that the moment I was converted I felt I was doomed to fail. After learning even more about the game mechanics and a few imbalanced issues, even more so to a higher degree. To quote the first thing I said when I was converted, "Fuck..."

There is no threat though, it's what will happen because it's literally our only option provided you guys don't vote for Jeod.

##Vote Jeod

1 minute ago, Retaliation said:

Honestly I feel the game has mechanically been fairly reasonable so far, notwithstanding my blood oath to kill RedA6M.

Oh you have no idea how broken it is. Ignorance is bliss.

8 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

Honestly I feel the game has mechanically been fairly reasonable so far, notwithstanding my blood oath to kill RedA6M.

To be frank I kinda want to be voted up and put on the wall, because I think the key to victory is getting out of the kingdom. Which is why Shade wanted to get voted up and why he wanted us to put him on the wall.

But hey, a rebel outed himself, so may as well end it now.

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

To be frank I kinda want to be voted up and put on the wall, because I think the key to victory is getting out of the kingdom. Which is why Shade wanted to get voted up and why he wanted us to put him on the wall.

But hey, a rebel outed himself, so may as well end it now.

We have saunas.

Just now, Retaliation said:

So what happens if they just lynch you now? Do you all play merry-go-sith until it's just Jeod vs the last player?

Pretty much. At the very least half of all the remaining troops will go to the Rebels allowing for them to contest Jeod at the end.